Elite indicators :) - page 74

endo77:
The font is already an external variable: extern string Font = "Times New Roman";

Yes and sorry. I didn't see it.

An string with different fonts to write on the line would be good.

Linuxser:
Yes and sorry. I didn't see it. An string with different fonts to write on the line would be good.

OK I added in some fonts in an external string so you can cut and paste. Whoever makes the nicest looking set up for a black chart will get their asthetic settings (font color size etc.) hardcoded in to the ea next version.

I also added a few other things:

-drag and drop price alert using global variables

-various selected trade data shown in the top left (Lots, P/L, Open Price, Open time, Order #, Ticket #, Stop Loss price, Further Risk till stop loss, Worst case scenerio (if stopout), Take Profit Price, Further profit till Target, Best Case scenerio (if target hit), Total true leverage of account)

-various bug fixes

-switch timeframes faster now.

I've updated my post with a new screenshot.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Shmen EA trade manager

EA with drag and drop orders and lot size/rr calculator.

I couldn't get the Russian one working so I wrote my own.

This EA is kind of ugly but here's the first version. You must drag and drop the icons on to the chart to interact.

Features:

-drag and drop stops/entires and targets even before placing a trade

-select your equity risk percent and based on your equity and distance from price/entry to the stop it will calculate lots.

-calculates rr if u have a target on

-drag and drop price alert using global variables

-various selected trade data shown in the top left (Lots, P/L, Open Price, Open time, Order #, Ticket #, Stop Loss price, Further Risk till stop loss, Worst case scenerio (if stopout), Take Profit Price, Further profit till Target, Best Case scenerio (if target hit), Total true leverage of account)

You must have chart shift turned on with sufficient room to see the icons.

The row of Lines at the top:

Red - Place Stop/Move Line

Blue- Entry Line

Green- Target Line

Pink - Price Alert

The row of Red Icons are order buttons:

RED Up arrow - If no entry line exists this will place a market buy order. If an entry line does exist it will place a resting buy order.

RED Down Arrow - Same as Up arrow but for sell orders.

RED X: Erase/Close selected order or Lot Size portion there of.

RED CheckMark: Update the selected order with the new entry, stpoloss, and target. Will NOT place a new order. You can remove stop or target of existing order by first selecting the order then deleting appropriate horizontal line and then updating with checkmark.

White Up Arrow - Inc lot size or percent of equity risk.

White Down Arrow - Dec lot size or Equity Percent.

**Thumbs Up Green/Red - this is the SAFETY, in order to place or remove orders, the thumb must be GREEN, drag and drop it on to chart to reset it.

Blue Sideways Arrow - Reposition controls verticaly on the fly.

Lot Size Text: Drag and drop this on to the chart to switch from percent equity mode to normal lot size mode on the fly.

Order Text: You can select next order by dragging this on to th chart.

Trend/choppy markets

Hi, I have a code of the %C indicator (tradestation only) which gives a possibility to destinguish between a traeding and a choppy market. If anyone would like to translate it to Meta4 it could be posted for the community.

Hi Antomi,

I've added sound alert to AllAverages with possibility to change .wav files for different slope direction.

New settings:

Sound_Mode = 1; //0-off,1-on(works only with Color_Mode=1)

Sound_Shift = 0; //0-open bar(multiple),1-closed bar(once)

Buy_Sound = "alert.wav";

Sell_Sound = "alert2.wav";

Regards,

Igor

Antomi:
Hi Igor,

Thanks for this great indicator.

I use very often the color-mode 1, indicating the change of the slope.

Would it be possible to implement a sound alarm when the slope changes?

For example one buy-alarm when the slope becomes positiv and a sell-alarm when the slope changes to negativ.

In order to distinguish the sound-signals of the different pairs it should be possible to type directly the wave-file name in the indicator variable/value.

By this it would be possible to receive a clear buy/sell signal for each pair.

I produce the wave-files by myself.

Thank you again for you support and I hope it can be done.

Best

Antomi
Files:

Thanks a lot.

Sound alarm for AllAverage

Igor,

many thanks. This is just great and helps me a lot.

Best pips

Antomi

igorad:
New(more smoothed) version of NonLagMA.

New inputs:

A_Factor -Amplitude factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.7)

S_Factor -Smoothing Factor (works like average period (can be negative and should be integer): -2...5)

G_Factor -Geometric (hyperbolic) factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.5)

İgorad,

First of all I wish you well.

I have compared NonLagMA_V7.8 to NonLagMA_V7.1Obviously V7.8 is smoother but it is slower than V7.1 ,

so is it possible to have smooth V7.8 without slower than V_71?Many thanks

Please try to test updated version of NonlagMA with CountBars.

It should fix problems with large values of Length.

biddick:
İgorad,

First of all I wish you well.

I have compared NonLagMA_V7.8 to NonLagMA_V7.1Obviously V7.8 is smoother but it is slower than V7.1 ,

so is it possible to have smooth V7.8 without slower than V_71?Many thanks
Files:

Thanks a lot.

I updated the link on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673 with one more version.

Reason: