Elite indicators :) - page 72

jay
jay  

Thanks...

Thanks you very much Linuxser..... :-)

jay
jay  

Put a picture as a background on MT4 chart

I was wondering how to put flag of countries as a background of chart. Im not sure, if to have a flag covering all space, or just some part. I did try to google it, browse forums, but havent found an answer. So if somebody could help me with that, would be great....

Jay

Linuxser
Linuxser  
jayjas:
I was wondering how to put flag of countries as a background of chart. Im not sure, if to have a flag covering all space, or just some part. I did try to google it, browse forums, but havent found an answer. So if somebody could help me with that, would be great.... Jay

Please, follow the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

We have discussed the problem on that thread.

jay
jay  

Thanks...

...i have browsed that thread, but didnt find the answer??I saw there pics of chart by poruchik, and yours too...my idea was little different, something like object in the chart....for example left upper corner of chart...If you got idea how to solve this "issue", i would appreciate the help...

Thanks anyway Linuxser...as i said before, good job here... :-)

jay
jay  

Fractional Pips - How To Visualy Get Back To "Old" Times

Hi,

Im did post it at MQL learning thread, but seems no reply...in fact i didnt find any thread where to post my "problem". Can anybody here help me with this?

"I guess everyone has recognized the new trend, fractional pips in mt4 platform. Me, personaly, i find it very confusing. Does anybody here knows the way, how to distinguish visualy 5th decimal place to be smaller (like in open order window) on the side bar? Also when you setting TP or SL after opening position, would be great to distinguish it visualy.

I would welcome every suggestion."

Jay

Linuxser
Linuxser  
jayjas:
Hi,

Im did post it at MQL learning thread, but seems no reply...in fact i didnt find any thread where to post my "problem". Can anybody here help me with this?

"I guess everyone has recognized the new trend, fractional pips in mt4 platform. Me, personaly, i find it very confusing. Does anybody here knows the way, how to distinguish visualy 5th decimal place to be smaller (like in open order window) on the side bar? Also when you setting TP or SL after opening position, would be great to distinguish it visualy.

I would welcome every suggestion."

Jay

You mean on the right side of the MT4? We can't do that. We (maybe) can create some indie.

hazzoomah
hazzoomah  

volume analysis

as volume is a very important factor for determinig next move

can you please advise me of any volume indicator other than the one

attached in mt4 as this does not represent the real market volume

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673 (it should be some good indicators there as the links).

crom
crom  
mrb123
mrb123  

Which indicator are the arrows?

mrtools:
Hull Macd and Hull Bands, Someone reverse engineered PBF Squeeze here:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f46/various-indicators-squeeze-2fastmas-etc-3688.html//////////////

Wondering if anyone can do these in MT4.

thanks

tools

Hi, I was wondering how or what indicator the arrows use to display?

Thanks