Elite indicators :) - page 36

You Rock!

igorad:
Hi, I've developed MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW (for separate window).

Thanks Igorad! You rock!

BykovTrend

hi guys.

can some one tell me how this indicator work ? i try to look at the code but didn't figure it out.

thanks.

Files:

HMA_v2.mq4

Is this the lastest version of igorad's HMA? Is there an EA of HMA_v2.mq4 that someone could let me try out please?

It would be helpful if each trade was entered as a SAR on a colour change and had a time filter for trading during certain hours only.

Files:
hma_v2.mq4  6 kb

Yes, seems it is latest version from Igorad. As I know there are no any EA yet based on this indicator. Simple, nobody proved that it may be profitable with some other indicators

Is it a question of adding code to the HMA indicator to open and reverse an order when the colour changes or is it more complicated than that?

Sadly:
Is it a question of adding code to the HMA indicator to open and reverse an order when the colour changes or is it more complicated than that?

I am not a coder. It's complicated for me sorry.

I just said my experience that coders want to code profitable systems or coding something which is interesting for them.

Is it profitable or you just thinking that it may be profitable? It is the problem.

If somebody will code so that's fine.

Looking at MA's in general, they often seem to look profitable and the HMA looks no different. What I find when testing indicators is that settings need to be changed depending on market conditions. Allowing an EA to run at all times in all markets is unlikely to be consistently profitable. Changing settings during different trading session ie: Asia/UK - UK/USA - USA/Asia, may be the answer. Any EA should have the ability to change data sets during these times. It follows then that HMA may be profitable when used with a data set during Asia markets but the data set needs changing during another markets trading. it's here that I think the key to continuing profit lies. Yes I think HMA could work out profitable if it were able to use different data sets during different market hours. However I'm unable to test this theory given my lack of skills with MT4.

Sadly:
Is there an EA of HMA_v2.mq4 that someone could let me try out please?

Hi,

Simple HMA EA you can find here

Regards,

Igor

Files:
spear.gif  23 kb
Reason: