William Snyder
William Snyder  

All Bands Stop

All Bands stop!

john
john  

plotting fib's as bands

Do any of these plot fibs???

Sorry i have only just started looking at fibs.

Thought the 38% and 50% as they stretch out could be plotted.

designmax
designmax  

All Bands Stop indicator

Hi Mr Tools

I have downloaded the All Bands Stop indicator, but can't get it to show on the chart. I have tried it on a 4 digit and a 5 digit broker platform. Can you offer any suggestions? It looks like a very good indicator. I am trying to run it on an M5 chart. Is it set for a particular timeframe chart only?

Cheers

Mark

Linuxser
Linuxser  
designmax:
Hi Mr Tools

I have downloaded the All Bands Stop indicator, but can't get it to show on the chart. I have tried it on a 4 digit and a 5 digit broker platform. Can you offer any suggestions? It looks like a very good indicator. I am trying to run it on an M5 chart. Is it set for a particular timeframe chart only?

Cheers

Mark

Do you have this indicator installed: AllAverages_v2.3???

designmax
designmax  

Hi Linuxuser

I have it partially working now that you have told me about the other indicator, but I am not seeing any of the ship's wheel icons in my chart. Just the long term trend stop lines...are the ship's wheels part of the indicator, or are they from something else?

Cheers

Mark

designmax
designmax  

All Bands Stop indicator

This is what is displaying on my chart...

Cheers

Mark

Linuxser
Linuxser  
designmax:
This is what is displaying on my chart...

Cheers

Mark

Looks fine.

There's no ship's wheel icons on the code.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Ships Wheel icons

Hi Linuxuser

I have it partially working now that you have told me about the other indicator, but I am not seeing any of the ship's wheel icons in my chart. Just the long term trend stop lines...are the ship's wheels part of the indicator, or are they from something else?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

The ship wheel icons came from this indicator, also thanks Linuxuser for posting the link for All Averages was going to upload it originally but forgot. For an interesting setting for All Stop try mamethod=9.

jay
jay  

Colored space between moving averages

Hello, i saw interesting post on this thread (#640) by cattus...where is colored space between lines on chart (moving averages, slope of direction??) Can anybody post this indicator here?Or can anybody code moving averages to appear on chart like that?

Thanks in advance, and congratulations to great work on this forum

Jay

Linuxser
Linuxser  
jayjas:
Hello, i saw interesting post on this thread (#640) by cattus...where is colored space between lines on chart (moving averages, slope of direction??) Can anybody post this indicator here?Or can anybody code moving averages to appear on chart like that?

Thanks in advance, and congratulations to great work on this forum

Jay

Please, follow the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821