Elite indicators :) - page 71

Hi Linuxuser

I have it partially working now that you have told me about the other indicator, but I am not seeing any of the ship's wheel icons in my chart. Just the long term trend stop lines...are the ship's wheels part of the indicator, or are they from something else?

Cheers

Mark

All Bands Stop indicator

This is what is displaying on my chart...

Cheers

Mark

designmax:
This is what is displaying on my chart...

Cheers

Mark

Looks fine.

There's no ship's wheel icons on the code.

Ships Wheel icons

Hi Linuxuser

I have it partially working now that you have told me about the other indicator, but I am not seeing any of the ship's wheel icons in my chart. Just the long term trend stop lines...are the ship's wheels part of the indicator, or are they from something else?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

The ship wheel icons came from this indicator, also thanks Linuxuser for posting the link for All Averages was going to upload it originally but forgot. For an interesting setting for All Stop try mamethod=9.

Colored space between moving averages

Hello, i saw interesting post on this thread (#640) by cattus...where is colored space between lines on chart (moving averages, slope of direction??) Can anybody post this indicator here?Or can anybody code moving averages to appear on chart like that?

Thanks in advance, and congratulations to great work on this forum

Jay

jayjas:
Hello, i saw interesting post on this thread (#640) by cattus...where is colored space between lines on chart (moving averages, slope of direction??) Can anybody post this indicator here?Or can anybody code moving averages to appear on chart like that?

Thanks in advance, and congratulations to great work on this forum

Jay

Please, follow the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

Thanks...

Thanks you very much Linuxser..... :-)

Put a picture as a background on MT4 chart

I was wondering how to put flag of countries as a background of chart. Im not sure, if to have a flag covering all space, or just some part. I did try to google it, browse forums, but havent found an answer. So if somebody could help me with that, would be great....

Jay

jayjas:
I was wondering how to put flag of countries as a background of chart. Im not sure, if to have a flag covering all space, or just some part. I did try to google it, browse forums, but havent found an answer. So if somebody could help me with that, would be great.... Jay

Please, follow the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

We have discussed the problem on that thread.

Thanks...

...i have browsed that thread, but didnt find the answer??I saw there pics of chart by poruchik, and yours too...my idea was little different, something like object in the chart....for example left upper corner of chart...If you got idea how to solve this "issue", i would appreciate the help...

Thanks anyway Linuxser...as i said before, good job here... :-)

Reason: