Elite indicators :) - page 83

Thx a lot mrtools and mladen.

At first I was unaware of the Hull MA, so it was a really nice discovery when mladen put his post about 'a nicer weekend' a couple of weeks ago.

Having had exactly that, I was just anxious to get a non-repainting version, since i saw some talk about that in older threads.

This thread about indicators is a real treasure trove, btw. Thx again.

kiasom:
Thanks a lot Antomi.

I tried it, works nicely. Also solved another issue I had, to use the Heiken Ashi prices, for increased smoothness (avoiding false signals).

But where do I find AllAverages v2.5.mq4?

The last version I found was 2.3

By all means, the Allaverages is a superb facilitator.

Hi Kiasom,

You can find version 2.5 in the attachments. Scroll to the top and look for the page numbers. To the right you see a button with a number and a paper clip. Open that - a new window opens - and start scrolling from the bottom of the listed attachments upwards. There it is.

Best

Antomi

HMA bars

this is a simple request for have HMA (by Mladen) on bars...

Thanks

mladen:
this would be the simplest way :
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Ema.mq4 |

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 Red

extern int EmaPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int EmaPeriod = 14;

double EmaBuffer[];

double EmaCoef;

//| |

int init()

{

SetIndexBuffer(0,EmaBuffer);

EmaCoef = 2.0 / (1.0+EmaPeriod);

return(0);

}

int deinit()

{

return(0);

}

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

int i,limit;

if(counted_bars < 0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars > 0) counted_bars--;

limit = Bars-counted_bars;

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

double price = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,EmaPrice,i);

if (i>=(Bars-1))

EmaBuffer = price;

else EmaBuffer = EmaBuffer+EmaCoef*(price-EmaBuffer);

}

return(0);

}

Thanks, mladen,

How do I convert this to a working .mqf format? In the past, I've tried cut/pasting similar coding to a blank text file, then saving as .mq4, but when applying it to my chart, I couldn't get it to work. What did I do wrong?

Rayche

Snowski:
Or...you can drag the Moving Average indicator (standard in MT4 package) onto the chart, and a dialog box will pop up. Select "Exponential" in the box called "MA Method". Or is that too many bells & whistles?

Thanks, Snowski. I did try the method you described, but my broker did not have the option to select "exponential" from the Moving Averages indicator. I searched around and found that MB Trading did have this option, which I will copy and paste to my current broker's files. Hope it works.

Rayche

x Rayche

try this one

Files:
ema.mq4  2 kb

Thanks, Dr.House,

I think this is just "what the doctor ordered", pun intended! Will give this a try.

Rayche

Fuzzy RSI,Fuzzy StoK

Are these codes convertible from tradestation to MQL: FUZZY RSI Is it possible for programmers to convert fuzzy RSI code from tradestation to MQL?Here is the links, thanks : FUZZY LOGIC - EASYLANGUAGE CODE FUZZY LOGIC FOR TRADESTATION

dpb, this one is primarily for you The non repainting version of Schaff trend cycle

Files:

I hope I understood right

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
this is a simple request for have HMA (by Mladen) on bars... Thanks
Reason: