Purchased EA for MT5 instead of MT4 by mistake.

Hello, sorry to keep bugging you but my issue is still not resolved. I still have the product but it is for MT5. I didn’t even realize I was in the MT5 section because as soon as I found out it was on sale I quickly got on to purchase it. However, my broker uses ONLY MT4. So, I will not be able to use the product if I do not get it switched over to MT4 version. 

If there is a way I can use the EA on MT4 then that’s great. If it’s possible (and I’m just not aware) to use my broker on MT5 then that’s great as well! Just let me know and I’ll do it. 

I would just like to be able to use the product with my current broker. As it is very difficult to find a good broker with high enough leverage that will accept US clients. Thank you.

Any help would be appreciated. 

winterry:

Hello, sorry to keep bugging you but my issue is still not resolved. I still have the product but it is for MT5. I didn’t even realize I was in the MT5 section because as soon as I found out it was on sale I quickly got on to purchase it. However, my broker uses ONLY MT4. So, I will not be able to use the product if I do not get it switched over to MT4 version. 

If there is a way I can use the EA on MT4 then that’s great. If it’s possible (and I’m just not aware) to use my broker on MT5 then that’s great as well! Just let me know and I’ll do it. 

I would just like to be able to use the product with my current broker. As it is very difficult to find a good broker with high enough leverage that will accept US clients. Thank you.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Within few years MT4 will stop being an option. After all you purchasing the MT5 version could have been a happy accident.

You can open a demo account to run MT5 and then copy the trades into MT4. This is just an option.

Reason: