Elite indicators :) - page 84

Rayche
Rayche  
Snowski:
Or...you can drag the Moving Average indicator (standard in MT4 package) onto the chart, and a dialog box will pop up. Select "Exponential" in the box called "MA Method". Or is that too many bells & whistles?

Thanks, Snowski. I did try the method you described, but my broker did not have the option to select "exponential" from the Moving Averages indicator. I searched around and found that MB Trading did have this option, which I will copy and paste to my current broker's files. Hope it works.

Rayche

drhouse7
drhouse7  

x Rayche

try this one

Files:
ema.mq4 2 kb
Rayche
Rayche  

Thanks, Dr.House,

I think this is just "what the doctor ordered", pun intended! Will give this a try.

Rayche

xyz1453
xyz1453  

Fuzzy RSI,Fuzzy StoK

Are these codes convertible from tradestation to MQL: FUZZY RSI Is it possible for programmers to convert fuzzy RSI code from tradestation to MQL?Here is the links, thanks : FUZZY LOGIC - EASYLANGUAGE CODE FUZZY LOGIC FOR TRADESTATION

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dpb, this one is primarily for you The non repainting version of Schaff trend cycle

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I hope I understood right

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
this is a simple request for have HMA (by Mladen) on bars... Thanks
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Fuzzy on fuzzy

Are these codes convertible from tradestation to MQL: FUZZY RSI Is it possible for programmers to convert fuzzy RSI code from tradestation to MQL?Here is the links, thanks : FUZZY LOGIC - EASYLANGUAGE CODE FUZZY LOGIC FOR TRADESTATION

Hi Mystified,

Not an indicator but this is an Ea. supposedly using Fuxxy logic, but honestly don't know enough about it to know if it is right or not, but maybe it will help.

Files:
drhouse7
drhouse7  
mladen:
I hope I understood right

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen you're always the best

but i made a mistake, because i did talk about something similar to this indicator by Igorad...

Many and many thanks for help

camisa
camisa  
dr.house7:
continue from my last post...

this is a guide on how to use indicators i did attach here in my last post...

see the picture...

about quantum its

filter signals...it's about strenght...good signal is when one line is above 4 level and the other line is below 3... trend is finish when histogram is below 1

i think similar to absolute strenght by newdigital

could you post the trend bias indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I know, I know dr.house7 :):). This is not the one either. The one you are looking for was posted on public section some time ago (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page5)

Experimented what would be if hma is used to make heiken ashi .

No additional indicator needed for these