Elite indicators :) - page 77

vbell
vbell  

Modified trailing stop

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'll try:

I wanna have a trailing-stop-script in metatrader where I can define where my trailing will start, and at which price it will start to trail.

Example: I set my limit to 15 pips and my trailing to 5 pips in my modified trailing-stop-script. When the price reaches 15 pips, the stop loss will be set to 10 pips (5 pips behind 15 pips) and it will trail from there. So if the price suddenly goes up 20 pips (15 + 20 = 35 pips), then the stop loss will follow to 30 pips (5 pips behind 35 pips).

Can someone help me code this? Maybe it already exists, but I did not find anything.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
vbell:
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'll try:

I wanna have a trailing-stop-script in metatrader where I can define where my trailing will start, and at which price it will start to trail.

Example: I set my limit to 15 pips and my trailing to 5 pips in my modified trailing-stop-script. When the price reaches 15 pips, the stop loss will be set to 10 pips (5 pips behind 15 pips) and it will trail from there. So if the price suddenly goes up 20 pips (15 + 20 = 35 pips), then the stop loss will follow to 30 pips (5 pips behind 35 pips).

Can someone help me code this? Maybe it already exists, but I did not find anything.

Seems this one is for you.

zipfrog
zipfrog  

tick indy

Hi all, first time poster, long time elite lurker... looking for Igorads tickmacd and tick stochastics indies. Can't seem to find them anywhere. By the way, big props to Igorad and Linxszer for all your hard work, have learned a great deal from your posts.

Regards,

ZipFrog

zipfrog
zipfrog  

oops, sorry aout the typo Linuxser

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
zipfrog
zipfrog  

Thanks ND

san4x
san4x  

Hi all,

Browsed this forum for several days now...what an incredible wealth of information. And some excellent stuff. Very much appreciated. Happy to be here.

I have a question: I have looked for this indicator, but have not found it yet. I think this could be valuable. It's a powerful combination of STLM and Bollinger Bands with usability of tick volumes.

How it works: The indicator shows a possible trend change, when the blue line of oscillator crosses the red median. It successfully determines when the market is overbought/oversold when the blue line goes out of the area marked with yellow dotted lines.

Does anyone know if the coders here have made such an indicator?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the fantastic work!

san4x
san4x  

Here's a screenshot.

Files:
picture_4.jpg 33 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I think it is RBCI indicator.

For explanation - this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172934

For indicators (4 digit broker) - this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

san4x
san4x  

Thanks ND, great help. Way over my head though. Seems I need to design the filters for each pair.

Will study the thread when I have a weekend (or probably more) of free time. Looks very interesting.

The screenshot I posted is actually designed for all pairs and timeframes...so they claim (they have it for sale...$99). Is it thus worthless, given the needed calibration for pairs..?

Greetings, Snow.