Elite indicators :) - page 77

It is on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178694

Thanks ND

Hi all,

Browsed this forum for several days now...what an incredible wealth of information. And some excellent stuff. Very much appreciated. Happy to be here.

I have a question: I have looked for this indicator, but have not found it yet. I think this could be valuable. It's a powerful combination of STLM and Bollinger Bands with usability of tick volumes.

How it works: The indicator shows a possible trend change, when the blue line of oscillator crosses the red median. It successfully determines when the market is overbought/oversold when the blue line goes out of the area marked with yellow dotted lines.

Does anyone know if the coders here have made such an indicator?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the fantastic work!

Here's a screenshot.

Files:
picture_4.jpg  33 kb

I think it is RBCI indicator.

For explanation - this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172934

For indicators (4 digit broker) - this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

Thanks ND, great help. Way over my head though. Seems I need to design the filters for each pair.

Will study the thread when I have a weekend (or probably more) of free time. Looks very interesting.

The screenshot I posted is actually designed for all pairs and timeframes...so they claim (they have it for sale...$99). Is it thus worthless, given the needed calibration for pairs..?

Greetings, Snow.

Problems with STC indicator

mrtools:
Was thinking maybe it was something to do with 5 digit broker but have it on a 5 digit broker now and its working, sending indicator again with ex4 maybe file got screwed up somehowl Hope this helps!

Hi mrtools,

The indicators you posted do not load on my charts. I tried it on both Alpari and IBFX. I have Windows Vista and Metatrader 4 build 222. Can you please repost them? Thank you.

Elite section - conversion threads.

Just an idea but some mq4 could be written in different platform too. ie. create thread for ninjatrader converts.... within this section or similar.

My interest is to see.....

AllAverages

AllBBands

AllTrend Envelopes

All_Bands_Stop

Why? Well want to try tick and volume bar charts will bbands. etc.

All...Indicators

netk:
Just an idea but some mq4 could be written in different platform too. ie. create thread for ninjatrader converts.... within this section or similar.

My interest is to see.....

AllAverages

AllBBands

AllTrend Envelopes

All_Bands_Stop

Why? Well want to try tick and volume bar charts will bbands. etc.

Hi,

I'm trying to work with these indicators and managed to work with AllAverages (one of the best indicators). With some others I had difficulties (not working) on 5 digit brokers (Alpari).

Can someone modify them for 5 digit brokers? Maybe they are already available. Any Idea where to find them?

Thanks and best regards

Antomi

Antomi:
Hi,

I'm trying to work with these indicators and managed to work with AllAverages (one of the best indicators). With some others I had difficulties (not working) on 5 digit brokers (Alpari).

Can someone modify them for 5 digit brokers? Maybe they are already available. Any Idea where to find them?

Thanks and best regards

Antomi

Which other?

Reason: