Elite indicators :) - page 597

Hi Mladen

I'm not explaining myself well so I have attached a screenshot of a current trade that I'm running for your perusal. You will observe that the Indicator from Fx TSD called "Colour Stochastic + mtf" has the feature of the stoch-line turning green in the OB zone and then red when it enters the OS zone. I would like to know if the "CCI study 2" indicator could be programmed conceptually similarly (i.e. to turn green when the CCI transitions above the 100 line or red when when the CCI transitions below the -100 line.

Thanks & best regards from sunny South Africa,

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I'm not explaining myself well so I have attached a screenshot of a current trade that I'm running for your perusal. You will observe that the Indicator from Fx TSD called "Colour Stochastic + mtf" has the feature of the stoch-line turning green in the OB zone and then red when it enters the OS zone. I would like to know if the "CCI study 2" indicator could be programmed conceptually similarly (i.e. to turn green when the CCI transitions above the 100 line or red when when the CCI transitions below the -100 line.

Thanks & best regards from sunny South Africa,

Sylvester

Sylvester

Do you want to keep zero crosses too?

Hi Mladen

Yes, I prefer the zero-crosses because I use it as my "early notification" that a "trading opportunity cross-over above the 100/-100" will possibly be approaching. If you are able to ALSO have an arrow signal for the cross-overs into the 100/-100 zone that would be fantastic (because then as an example I could set it up to generate firstly a lime green arrow for zero-cross and then for the actual "trade signal" at 100-cross a dark green arrow).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Mladen and MrTools,

Your QQE upgrade on previous page:

Try using a setting of 1.236 for the WP.

Best wishes,

hello

Hello mladen, mrtools and fellows

This indicator is useful for me, but it makes my pc busy, I think...

I also use a normal TMA and it doesn't make pc busy.

So I've been trying to think over why it makes pc busy for weeks.

But I don't know exactly what it makes busy, and the way "X"dot(upper/lower) happens.

I just only guess the "X"dot uses price's close, high/low when it breakout TMA's upper/lower band.

There's no lagging as soon as MT4 is on, after about 1hour, it's lagging more.

Hope, if this is not a problem,but just in case of me, please let me know alternative which can be used instead of this indicator.

And finally, hope have a function of "arrow distance" on parameter, please.

Could you confirm this phenomenon, please?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

tmacg_mladen.mq4

Files:

davidoh:
Hello mladen, mrtools and fellows

This indicator is useful for me, but it makes my pc busy, I think...

I also use a normal TMA and it doesn't make pc busy.

So I've been trying to think over why it makes pc busy for weeks.

But I don't know exactly what it makes busy, and the way "X"dot(upper/lower) happens.

I just only guess the "X"dot uses price's close, high/low when it breakout TMA's upper/lower band.

There's no lagging as soon as MT4 is on, after about 1hour, it's lagging more.

Hope, if this is not a problem,but just in case of me, please let me know alternative which can be used instead of this indicator.

And finally, hope have a function of "arrow distance" on parameter, please.

Could you confirm this phenomenon, please?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

tmacg_mladen.mq4

davidoh

If I understand correctly, the problem does not show immediately, but after some time

I am running the indicator for some 1/2 hour but so far I do not have any problems. From the code all seems OK. Anyway, will let it run for more time to see what could happen.

PS: my metatrader build is 509. What metatarder build do you use?

davidoh

It is working ever since and I don't seem to have any problem with it

thank you for rapid reply, sir.

I also use build 509 now.

considering your opinion, I guess my renko program is a problem.(because my renko is commercial version, so I'll send you the details)

I'm watching both M5 and M3 chart.

whenever price moves rapidly, the lagging often happens on M3. - just my guess

davidoh:
thank you for rapid reply, sir.

I also use build 509 now.

considering your opinion, I guess my renko program is a problem.(because my renko is commercial version, so I'll send you the details)

I'm watching both M5 and M3 chart.

whenever price moves rapidly, the lagging often happens on M3. - just my guess

davidoh

Offline charts are in some cases unpredictable (it usually happens when the number of generated bars reaches the number of maximal bars on chart - it is one of the problems that metatrader has with the offline chart for a long time)

I suppose that they are aware of it (those issues) since in metatrader 5 there are no offline charts at all and they do not plan to have them in metatrader 5 at all

Hi Mladen

Absolutely a perfect piece of artistry!!!! Thank you sincerely for your brilliance & prompt service.

Kind regards

Sylvester

Reason: