Off-topic posts - page 31

Sergey Golubev:
There are several forex forums which are specialized on the discussion about the brokers (some those forex forums are the famous ones).
You can go to those forums and discuss about any broker without being banned for that.
But this is mql5 forum, and this forum is not related to the discussion you are going to start here sorry.
I asked if the word broker or brokerage are banned now?? Yes or no. 
Rules? 
Thank you

Dwayne Gold:
I asked if the word broker or brokerage are banned now?? Yes or no. 
Rules? 
Thank you
Not, the word broker is not banned.
But it is prohibited to spam the forum (I deleted/hid your several useless spamming posts), and it is prohibited to start the discussion about "scam brokers".

Are you searching this forum for the specific threads (related to the "brokers scam") so start the discussion about it, right?
So, no way: if you continue with your action here - I will ban you.

Sergey Golubev:
Not, the word broker is not banned.
But it is prohibited to spam the forum (I deleted/hid your several useless spamming posts), and it is prohibited to start the discussion about "scam brokers".

Are you searching this forum for the specific threads (related to the "brokers scam") so start the discussion about it, right?
So, no way: if you continue with your action here - I will ban you.
I only asked a question! I had a post that said thank you for the information that was deleted. I don't create post anymore because the rules seem to allow everything to be deleted.  Never spammed any forun or this forum in my life, this is not true. Friends with Elina and chatted with her.  Elina Anna Branou said to post my considerations in the forum. I am not aggressive or looking for a fight. Only looking for information answers because I trade with MT4 and MT5. 

Dwayne Gold:
I only asked a question! I had a post that said thank you for the information that was deleted. I don't create post anymore because the rules seem to allow everything to be deleted.  Never spammed any forun or this forum in my life, this is not true. Friends with Elina and chatted with her.  Elina Anna Branou said to post my considerations in the forum. I am not aggressive or looking for a fight. Only looking for information answers because I trade with MT4 and MT5. 

The rules for the forum, profiles and the blogs are slightly different ones.
This thread is about the forum: General rules and best pratices of the Forum 

So, do not take it personal (because if I see/read that "some discussion" is going to be started with "some posts" so I have to act in this case so - nothing personal):
It is important not only what to post, but also how to post.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Hello any solution i got errors on my code

1.return close [Bars-BarNumber] ;
 close-undeclared identifier 

2.switch(alertType) 
alerttype undeclared identifier 

3.determine barTime = Time[Bars - barIdx] 
got errors msg..time undeclared identifier and array required 

4.lineDown [Bars-barIdx]= value;
open paranthesis expected

5.return  iATR(NULL, 0,  RANGE_AVERAGING_PERIOD, 0);
 iATR wrong parameters count 

Hi guys - I need to download 1-minute data for the GBPUSD FX pair from 1 March, but when I try I get a message telling me that 'there are no new data for the GBPUSD.SB pair'.

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks if you can help.

hi

i'm new in trading,i've tried to download mt4 platform but every times i start to install mt4 setup,it finished with mt5 installed .how can i download exact mt4 setup file??????any idea????

2.is there any 64bit edit for mt4??or just 32bit????

mosis1986:

hi

i'm new in trading,i've tried to download mt4 platform but every times i start to install mt4 setup,it finished with mt5 installed .how can i download exact mt4 setup file??????any idea????

2.is there any 64bit edit for mt4??or just 32bit????

The support for MT4 was stopped long time ago. It means the following:

• it will not be any key improvement of MT4; it will be just error fixing only;
  • we can not download and install MT4 from this mql5 portal; we need to go to the brokers' websites to download and install MT4 (because the brokers are still supporting MT4).

Some information related:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ????

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020.11.20 16:28

In a couple of weeks, there will be ready-made MT4 and MT5 packages for MacOS.

These are Wine-based installers packaged using CodeWeavers technology. The tests are in progress.

Works for Big Sur too. We will also provide support for M1.

If the old terminal shows Old version, then you just need to install the new version on top.

my mobile metatrader 5 is not showing the indicator window .what might be the problem ?please help.
Reason: