NEED HELP!!! DESPERATE!!! ZigZag Indicator with alert!!!!

Hi everyone, I am new here, and I DESPERATE need something that maybe is very easy but for me is something that I cannot make myself... So I have a very good strategy that is based on MA and ZigZag indicator. I am using the classic ZigZag indicator and the only thing I need is a sound to be made everytime a new line is generated...(New trend). A message in the screen will also be great. I made a search on google and found a lot of indicators but I need something easy to use with JUST the sound change of the original.

It will be very helpull to me, because I need to sit in front of my computer for hours just to wait tha right moment, and I am tired with this...

Thanks a lot for any answer!!!

248600:

Hi everyone, I am new here, and I DESPERATE need something that maybe is very easy but for me is something that I cannot make myself... So I have a very good strategy that is based on MA and ZigZag indicator. I am using the classic ZigZag indicator and the only thing I need is a sound to be made everytime a new line is generated...(New trend). A message in the screen will also be great. I made a search on google and found a lot of indicators but I need something easy to use with JUST the sound change of the original.

It will be very helpull to me, because I need to sit in front of my computer for hours just to wait tha right moment, and I am tired with this...

If your strategy is very good you can probably hire someone to do that for you.

I posted this here because it seems easy as an idea to me. Maybe its not, so this is something else. But if it's easy for someone to help me why not?

So somebody could tell me if this is something easy or not. Thanks for the answer!

248600:

I posted this here because it seems easy as an idea to me. Maybe its not, so this is something else. But if it's easy for someone to help me why not?

So somebody could tell me if this is something easy or not. Thanks for the answer!

It's seems not easy for you at least

I wish you good luck waiting help here...otherwise you have Freelance section.

Thanks again!!!!!

248600:

Hi 248600, maybe this article can help you.

figurelli:

Hi 248600, maybe this article can help you.

There is no "sound or message on the screen" in the code you proposed.

angevoyageur:
There is no "sound or message on the screen" in the code you proposed.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error Message: Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

angevoyageur, 2014.05.13 11:01

Please don't post an answer that can mislead people.

You can't use an account where you subscribed to a signal, to provide your own signal. Please read the rules about Signals service.

figurelli:

I posted a message that can mislead ? Is there a sound or message displayed on the screen in the link you posted ? Please show me, so I can remove my post. Or maybe you mean something else ?

Hi every body.

Please introduce me a zigzag indicator with alert sound?! Thank you!

Reason: