MT5: new order is always rejected. impossible to close any opened position.

vedas bededou nguessan: MT5: new order is always rejected. impossible to close any opened position.
Details please. Logs from Journal. Is it an Expert problem or a manual operation?

Lots of possible reasons behind that:

Please provide us with logs or error messages. 

I get the same message when trying to open any news orders. 

I even opened  a new demo account and same message

vedas bededou nguessan:

please

if u are using EA check "Algo Trading" is ON ( green play like button)

and then contact with your FX account Firm check their info about the TRADE APPLICATION u are using .

I am having the exact same issues : (. I was trading normally then all of a sudden any account I try to use on demo, or funded on all devices reject any new orders

same for me: Did open 4 Positions, two of them without TakeProfit. 
All day long I can´t manage these positions manually. No modification, no closing, no opening. I also tried with a new demo accout, same issue. 

Trailing is not possible as well. 
It is a Metaquotes Demoaccount, which is affected by that issue. 

Any ideas on error code 69185374? Thats the code, which is written in the journal. Can´t post the screenshot here :(
" '69185374': rejected instant sell 0.04 XAUUSD at 1940,05, close #1847464143 buy 0.04 XAUUSD 1933,5" 

I checked the demo accounts of several brokers - not a problem.

I did not try the demo account from MetaQuotes-Demo because I do not want for my MT5 to be updated to the beta build (I want to stay on stable build updated from the broker for example).
This MetaQuotes-Demo account is not suitable for trading, and it is used to upgrade MT5 to new beta build and to test beta builds of MT5.
And the demo accounts of the brokers should be used for trading.

Hey guys it seems to be working now. Just opened and closed three orders on eur/usd with no issues.

MT5. now instead of order rejected , the message is : PLEASE WAIT ORDER IN QUEUE. I wait for 1 hour , it is the same issue. also impossible to close any position. 
Reason: