Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 312

shankees:
hellow sir is it possible for you to share all the indicators on your renko chart on gold especailly the white and red one candle and the one showing some star and dots

In your metatrader is Heiken Ashi in the custom indicators, just do a google search for a semafor and you will have what you asked for.

Blaiserboy:
In your metatrader is Heiken Ashi in the custom indicators, just do a google search for a semafor and you will have what you asked for.

thank you but yours look smoother than mine

Here is another simple application using a 35 ma channel

Files:
davem-0399.png  18 kb
davem-0400.png  17 kb

Unfortunately, the semafor that I use was developed by a friend and I was asked to keep it proprietary. I am sure you can find similar on the web

People wanting to know the secret to Renko and also the secret to Nick's success, which is significant, need to understand that by playing with different layouts and bar sizes and indicators is the way he did it... He knows his charts very well. There is no guess work when Nick makes an entry.

He is so detailed that he has written a manual more than once. He has spent a ton of time attempting to perfect his chart. He has tried all sorts of things to get to where he is with his chart. That is what we all have to do, make the chart our own.

IBFX has a simple EW tool and Renko fits nicely with the wave theory

What could be better for making money than a Renko chart..?

Files:
davem-0401.png  20 kb

Blaiserboy:
Nice taste on Gold in the past 16 or 18 hours

I'm Rockking on Gold these two days! Still more 3 days to go this week!

Hi DaveM,

I guess your away from trading or something, but if your back, please read this topic from post no 156 on-wards, I have really important tips for you. (I mean the easiest 200+ pips a week on that strategy alone)

You'll be in hysteria I'm Sure!

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick!

I will join you guys soon in commercial way...

By the way, in these days, i am having tough time and less motivation for trading because with +20% of my account this month, i am already up, so i am not liking to take risk for today, maybe from Monday, i will start trading, who knows? lol

Also, i am trying to learn MQL4 Programming so that i could be able to code my own indicators, even for this thing, i do not have sufficient time. The preparation for the Holy Month of Ramadan which is only 8-9 days away and i don't think i could be able trade much actively in the Holy Month of Ramadan, though i will try.

Nick, i am curious that you found a mechanical way? "(I mean the easiest 200+ pips a week on that strategy alone)"

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj Bro,

All the rest can wait.

Happy Ramadan and I hope we'll Feast on the camel at the end of it!

I'm worried at the moment of the happenings in Iraq, So many muslims as well as expatriate are in worries and miseries.

And ISIS are killing so many Shiahs and stuff, whats the difference between a Muslim sunni who follows Abu Bakr and a Muslim Shiah who Follows Ali, you all are Muslims and you should not only be united you need to show that Islam is about peace by being united.

Anyways, I like you guys, your my Ismaeli Brothers and We are Isaacs all of the same forefather Abraham.

We are Bro's not enemies! And so should you guys consider Sunni and Shia as bro's.

Good Luck Bro!, anytime you wanna get in, Your welcomed!

Best,Nick

Reason: