Requests & Ideas - page 212

mladen:
Hermo

Is AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade set to true and what are the settings for bar and vol.barToUse parameters?

Also, did you get disconeceted at any time (no connection message) from your broker (as I remeber you once had an invalid account error and that can happen only if a broker invalidates (expires) your account while you are working - maybe you were getting disconected while working too). That you can check in the log file

Good afternoon mladen:

Excuse my English please.

Deputy all requests, if you need anything else let me know.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Regards

Hermo

Files:
gbpnzd-m2_1.png  128 kb
1.png  75 kb
2.png  232 kb

Hermo:
Good afternoon mladen:

Excuse my English please.

Deputy all requests, if you need anything else let me know.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Regards

Hermo

Hermo

Only now saw that it was one order opened then closed and then a new order was opened on that same order. If I understand correctly you want to allow only one order opened per bar. The problem with renko charts is that in your case it "pretends" to be a 2 minute chart and that way it artificially "tells" to the EA that the bar duration is 2 minutes. Changed the code and as far as I see it should work OK on renko chart too now

Also one option is activated now : the AllowMultipleTradesOnBar. If it is set to true, it will allow multiple orders on the same bar (what happened to you). If it is set to false (default) then it will disable multiple orders on the same bar (opened - if an order was closed on a certain bar and it was opened on another bar it will allow that - it is done so in order to allow orders CloseOnTrendChange option is set to true otherwise it would not be possible to do that). Try it out

Files:
hermo_ea.mq4  41 kb

mladen:
Hermo

Only now saw that it was one order opened then closed and then a new order was opened on that same order. If I understand correctly you want to allow only one order opened per bar. The problem with renko charts is that in your case it "pretends" to be a 2 minute chart and that way it artificially "tells" to the EA that the bar duration is 2 minutes. Changed the code and as far as I see it should work OK on renko chart too now

Also one option is activated now : the AllowMultipleTradesOnBar. If it is set to true, it will allow multiple orders on the same bar (what happened to you). If it is set to false (default) then it will disable multiple orders on the same bar (opened - if an order was closed on a certain bar and it was opened on another bar it will allow that - it is done so in order to allow orders CloseOnTrendChange option is set to true otherwise it would not be possible to do that). Try it out

Thank you so much mladen.

I'll check results and I'll expose them.

Have a nice time

Hermo

Divergence

Dear Mladen,

Could you add divergence on this indicator ?

Best regards

Thanks a lot, seems efficient.

Your name is not Mladen, its

mladen:
rosalieone Here you go. Divergences added to it
Files:
speedy.jpg  9 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Could you add divergence on this indicator ?

Best regards

rosalieone

Here you go. Divergences added to it

Hi Mr Tools or Mladen,

Any possibility of having the histogram show a color change when line crosses the signal line? I find it quite difficult having to check the numbers of the line and signal to see which one is higher than the other to ascertain if the signal line has been crossed. Please help, thanks.

Files:

rayphua:
Hi Mr Tools or Mladen, Any possibility of having the histogram show a color change when line crosses the signal line? I find it quite difficult having to check the numbers of the line and signal to see which one is higher than the other to ascertain if the signal line has been crossed. Please help, thanks.

rayphua

Here you go. This is a histogram version of Blau ergodic tvi that changes color depending on the signal line crosses

mladen:
rayphua Here you go. This is a histogram version of Blau ergodic tvi that changes color depending on the signal line crosses

Mladen, thanks for the speedy work. Have tried it, works great, now I have another thought. Would it be possible to add the option to selection histogram change based on 0) crossing, 1) slope, and 3) signal cross, similar approach as with the candles. Thanks again.

rayphua:
Mladen, thanks for the speedy work. Have tried it, works great, now I have another thought. Would it be possible to add the option to selection histogram change based on 0) crossing, 1) slope, and 3) signal cross, similar approach as with the candles. Thanks again.

rayphua

Here you go

Added one option : ColorMode. Color mode 0 is a zero line cross mode. CooorMode 1 is a slope change color mode and all the rest is signal line cross mode

Reason: