[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 233

7Konstantin7:
We have a slightly different topic...) test it on the demo then on the real one good luck)

Yes it's your luck - I don't believe in it - just the calculation.

But thanks anyway....

elmucon:

Yes it's your luck - I don't believe in it - just the calculation.

But thanks anyway....
:)

7Konstantin7:

What do you think of that? Is it possible to force it? :D with a constant lot doesn't drain... in principle... I've been testing a couple of sets since the beginning of the year, maybe we'll come up with something...!

It's like a light multiplication...

Or also like this - looks like your version

...and it's got this kind of drawdown...

Skin from a real (cent) account... this is what my monitor looks like .....

elmucon:

Or also like this - sounds like your option

It's beautiful) I wrote in a private message...

Roman.:

"Cutting", as far as organising REMOTE entries into the market, either to buy or to sell - the CU is ALWAYS in the market... No kidding. The final code is similar to Fibo's one - it should be done in Av_02's work ... And it needs to correct something, of course, concerning random inputs, according to a random number sensor - Av_02's work is done that way ... + TR should be removed, optimization in pips and trall should be removed, lots multiplying - everything is done in accordance with Fibo numbers, TR should be equal to 1.618 * SL.

Final cob code, as described in this video, see above link, I am not laying it out yet... :-) not finished...

There, according to the conditions in the video, everything beats the earlier version of the netting Avalanche I made, see link above...

When I joined the forum I was leaking and didn't know why,

now I'm leaking too, but I'll know why :)

So far we have been using DoubleMinus_1.mq4 for the week

rustein:

When I joined the forum, I was leaking and didn't know why,

Now I'm also leaking, but I'll know why :)

:-) It's not for nothing that they say - if you know, you are equipped... but it's no use... :-)

" now i'm losing too, but i'll know why :)" - it's ok, i'll try it on the demo... I may even post it again... it needs to "rest" a bit...:-)

- now we'll just have to pick it up and KNOW why... :-)

BeerGod:

Well, we are still using DoubleMinus_1.mq4 Expert Advisor, the result for the week

This is a remake of Ilan. Wait for a sustained flat trend for three or four days - and you're out .....

I'm generally sceptical about martingale....

elmucon:

It's a converted Ilan. Wait three to four days for a sustained no-trend and you're out .....

Any fool could say that! Give me a reason:)))

Roman.:

:-) It is not for nothing that they say like - if you know, you are trained, if you are trained, you are armed... but it's no use... :-)

" Now I'm also losing it, but I'll know why :)" - it's OK, I'll post it on the demo... maybe I'll post it again... it needs a little "rest"...:-)

- now we'll just have to pick it up and KNOW why... :-)

The tester has a lot of credit,
he's managed to reverse the notion of time, the past is now the future.
I will follow with interest, if you still lift (put) and on monitoring...
Reason: