Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 85

Hull variation

I am looking for :

1. Fixed percentage offset envelopes with 2 upper and 2 lower bands based on Hull variation average with HMA Divisor .

2. Fixed price offset envelopes with 2 upper and 2 lower bands based on Hull variation average with HMA Divisor .

3. MACD based on Hull variation average with HMA Divisor for each of 3 averages and color paint on signal line.

MTF would be nice too.

MACD variation

mladen:
And here is a version with 2 upper and 2 lower bands

State of the art! thanks

Is MACD variation coming?

it works, thanks again.

The only problem I have when I try to overlay 2 or more MACDs with different variables in one window they all go into different scales and zero lines go out of alignment with each other.

Is it possible to add an option setting the indicators to specific scale, so they don't re scale in relation to each other?

Metatrader7:
it works, thanks again.

The only problem I have when I try to overlay 2 or more MACDs with different variables in one window they all go into different scales and zero lines go out of alignment with each other.

Is it possible to add an option setting the indicators to specific scale, so they don't re scale in relation to each other?

Metatrader7

The only way you could do that is to set fixed minimum and maximum for every instance of the indicator. But since the minimum and the maximum of MACD (any MACD not just this one) will depend on calculation periods and time frame (values for 1 month macd are much, much bigger than for 1 minute for example) you might end up constantly adjusting those levels

Unfortunately, macd is an unbound indicator and that job can not be done automatically in the code

mladen:
sager11 This is an EA that trades on macd slope direction change. Made one indicator that makes it easier to spot when slope is changing (when there is a slope change signal) and makes the EA easier to follow. Copy the "macd for ea" to indicators folders. Default settings for the EA are to close orders as soon as the trend changes (it will close existing order and open a new order on every slope change). I think that the rest of the parameters does not need explanation, but if you have any question, please ask

Dear mladen

can you check the ea? in my terminal it opens only buy trade

dasssi:
Dear mladen can you check the ea? in my terminal it opens only buy trade

dasssi

It will do that if toy did not copy the "macd for ea" indicator from that post into indicators folder. Copy the indicator there and it will open both types of orders (see the example bellow - just a quick test to see if it works properly)

Files:

i did copy the indi

today i have attached the Ea on eurusd and usdchf in both of them the ea opened buy orders simultanity

I was sure he would Trades opposite but to my surprise they both started buying only

dasssi:
i did copy the indi today i have attached the Ea on eurusd and usdchf in both of them the ea opened buy orders simultanity

dasssi

As far as I see there is no problem whatsoever with the EA. If the indicator is there (using that exact name) there must be no problem at all. I tested it and it opened both buys and sells (as you can see on that example picture). If it is opening only buys on your terminal I am afraid that I do not know how can it happen

regards

mladen:
Metatrader7

The only way you could do that is to set fixed minimum and maximum for every instance of the indicator. But since the minimum and the maximum of MACD (any MACD not just this one) will depend on calculation periods and time frame (values for 1 month macd are much, much bigger than for 1 minute for example) you might end up constantly adjusting those levels

Unfortunately, macd is an unbound indicator and that job can not be done automatically in the code

I understand, in this case could you simply add a second signal line?

Also, another idea- could you make both signal lines - AllHullMA_v3.1 with color option.

I made a setup with AllHullMA_v3.1 over price the other day and forward tested it on Euro and scalped good pips with it, so I thought it might be a good idea to apply it over MACD as a signal line.

Every tweak you make does add extra performance, thanks.

MACD - AllHullMA_v3.1

May be just all Hull MACD composed with AllHullMA_v3.1 with all tweaks

Reason: