Elite indicators :) - page 1039

mladen:

fabio.geraci

That is a renamed forex TSD version of jurik filter (one of the early versions I made). Since it is a decompiled version I did not check the details, but if you use the original (if I am not mistaken, that is what originally was named "jurik filter simple" from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002) the original indicator does not repaint

Mladen, as usual thanks for the fast response. Since I am quite keen on learning:

1) how do i know if an indi repaints

2) how do i know if an indi/ea is decompiled

I had a look at that thread, the closest i could find is double smoothed jurik filter, could you modified it in a tape fashion (histogram), please?

fabio.geraci:

Mladen, as usual thanks for the fast response. Since I am quite keen on learning:

1) how do i know if an indi repaints

2) how do i know if an indi/ea is decompiled

I had a look at that thread, the closest i could find is double smoothed jurik filter, could you modified it in a tape fashion (histogram), please?

fabio.geraci

That is not the double smoothed jurik. That is the "regular" jurik filter made to show slope of the jurik filter value and from what I see from the decompiled code, that is simply a renamed indicator made at this forum. Will find it and as soon as I do, will post you a link to it

1) Apply the indi to a M1 chart and watch it for 2-3 minutes or make a snapshot and compare it after a few minutes.

2) Variables in the code have unusual names as Li_124, Ld_96, Gi_88 and string G_time2str_80 that means someone decompiled the pseudo-code.

krelian99:

1) Apply the indi to a M1 chart and watch it for 2-3 minutes or make a snapshot and compare it after a few minutes.

2) Variables in the code have unusual names as Li_124, Ld_96, Gi_88 and string G_time2str_80 that means someone decompiled the pseudo-code.

Thanks for the reply and the info.

mladen:

fabio.geraci

That is not the double smoothed jurik. That is the "regular" jurik filter made to show slope of the jurik filter value and from what I see from the decompiled code, that is simply a renamed indicator made at this forum. Will find it and as soon as I do, will post you a link to it

is there a histo version of the double smoothed jurik?

fabio.geraci:
is there a histo version of the double smoothed jurik?

fabio.geraci

The "joker" thing is not a double smoothed jurik indicator. It is a renamed this indicator : hilow_channel_-_jurik_smooth_-_mtf_hist.mq4

mladen:

It is the adxvma indicator (that was using that trend mode

It can be done with trend direction and force too and it will be done

Thank you mladen.

talaate:

Hi Boss

I don't know if I am saying is possible or not, but I wonder if (averages - mtf + alerts 6_5.ex4) is possible to be made as step version with same facility or not.

Talaat E

Did you try using the filter (lets say, 20%)?

mladen:

Thanks, and I understood that the joker and the double smoothed jurik indicator are two different indis, that is why i asked for a histogram version of the double smoothed jurik

mladen:

Talaat E

Did you try using the filter (lets say, 20%)?

Yes, I did, it looks very good with currencies pairs.

Thanks your advice, but generally is it possible to be step, or you think it will not lead to significant difference. Just question?

Reason: