Momentum indicator - page 25

wolf300:

The issue with this little but interesting coded SMA Crossover Justin (I like it and will not looking for another) is that arrows do not appear right after the close of the candle (that would be good enough).

It shows arrows often just before the close of the next candle.

Arrows covering highs and lows of the candle, which makes it not easy to draw lines . 8 to 10 pips away would be much better.

Maybe you can have a look,

Thank you.

wolf300

That indicator is using future values - if it is made to show signal on new tick then it would be classical repainter, this way it is a sort of a "hidden" repainter. My best advice : forget about it (since if it is changed, it will be the same as any ma cross indicators)

mladen:

wolf300

That indicator is using future values - if it is made to show signal on new tick then it would be classical repainter, this way it is a sort of a "hidden" repainter. My best advice : forget about it (since if it is changed, it will be the same as any ma cross indicators)

Hi mladen,

thank you for your time and the explanation !!

mrtools:
This version made adaptive using deviation.

adaptive_velocity_-_floating_levels_2_1.ex4

That look promissing

Good day Mladen,

I have the following velocity indicator that was originally created by you:

velocity - floating levels 2_1.mq4

Will it be possible to create a 4 time frame indicator for this indicator to alarm when the velocity in the 4 time frames are all aligned up above the zero line or all aligned down below the zero line?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if the indicator file attached correctly in my previous post. The velocity indicator referred to is: velocity - floating levels 2_1.mq4 and was originally posted in post #211

Acerall:
I'm not sure if the indicator file attached correctly in my previous post. The velocity indicator referred to is: velocity - floating levels 2_1.mq4 and was originally posted in post #211

I believe that there is already a 4 time frame velocity

mladen:
I believe that there is already a 4 time frame velocity

Thank you for your reply.

I could previously only find a 4 time frame 2X Velocity indicator, but it does not seem to correlate with the velocity - floating level 2_1.mq4 indicator. The 4 time frame 2X Velocity indicator uses two period inputs. Are you referring to another 4 time frame indicator based on the velocity - floating levels 2_1. mq4 indicator?

Acerall:

Thank you for your reply.

I could previously only find a 4 time frame 2X Velocity indicator, but it does not seem to correlate with the velocity - floating level 2_1.mq4 indicator. The 4 time frame 2X Velocity indicator uses two period inputs. Are you referring to another 4 time frame indicator based on the velocity - floating levels 2_1. mq4 indicator?

Will check which one were posted at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

mladen:
Will check which one were posted at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

Thank you.

The thread you supplied the link for is where I previously downloaded the 4 time frame 2X Velocity indicator.

Acerall:

Thank you.

The thread you supplied the link for is where I previously downloaded the 4 time frame 2X Velocity indicator.

Yes. That is the thread I was checking. So far haven't found the floating levels version in 4 time frame version

Reason: