Elite indicators :) - page 449

Request for an Alert functionality plse

Hi Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough to add an ALERT function to the attached "Blau ergodic tsi" as I wish to attach a voice to it. Just love this indicator in combination with #DTosc and looking forward to testing the latest RSi-2 above.

Thanking you in advance.

So very much appreciated

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go

============

Hi Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much. So very much appreciated.

Have a great week.

Best personal regards,

A crash occurred....

Hello Mladen,

Sorry to be back so soon, but the indicator crashed the platform as soon as I compiled it. I went onto a different profile without a sweat, but when I called it up on a clean chart, it crashed the platform again.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.

ValeoFX

Here is ho it looks on my chart (with alerts for other time frame currently raised) and whatever I try, it works OK, so, honestly I do not know what could go on with your platform. Does anybody else have the same problem?

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Sorry to be back so soon, but the indicator crashed the platform as soon as I compiled it. I went onto a different profile without a sweat, but when I called it up on a clean chart, it crashed the platform again.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.
Files:
blau.gif  85 kb

Thanks...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here is ho it looks on my chart (with alerts for other time frame currently raised) and whatever I try, it works OK, so, honestly I do not know what could go on with your platform. Does anybody else have the same problem?

==============

Thanks for your speedy reply, Mladen.

I just "fooled" my platform by upgrading it involuntary to 419 and now it works perfectly. Sorry about that, but thank you for trying to sort this out for me. Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Extended accumulation RSI ...

This indicator is an extended version of accumulation RSI (from this : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page177#comment_589165 and this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page178#comment_589197 ) This version allows you to chose which rsi calculation to use. As usual, the rsi types are :
0 - rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cuttler's rsi

PS: I think that the link provided by cln_tron (from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page177#comment_589134 ) is a "must read" before using this indicator. If one wants to follow the described system to the letter simply disregard the signals for shorts. Also, to my understandings, that system is designed for daily charts only so the other time frames are still to be tested and experimented with ...

Files:

Fib Pivots

Looking for an indicator that plots Fibonacci Pivots lines on the price chart. Searched the exclusive sections but couldn't find any.

ND, can you help to locate if there is one already in place?

Mladen, could we develop one if not in existence? (You're version will have the "punch" than anyone else!)

Thanks

ALERTS addition plse...

Good morning Mladen,

Kindly add an ALERTS function on this CCi-cross indicator that you updated.

I would like to have the facility for it to ALERT on any or all 3 crosses, please.

Much appreciate your time though.

Success for the day.

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go It already had an alerting procedure but it had one logical error that prevented it from alerting. Corrected it as well as a choice of alerting on current (still opened bar) or alerts on closed bar added

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Kindly add an ALERTS function on this CCi-cross indicator that you updated.

I would like to have the facility for it to ALERT on any or all 3 crosses, please.

Much appreciate your time though.

Success for the day.

Much appreciated

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

It already had an alerting procedure but it had one logical error that prevented it from alerting. Corrected it as well as a choice of alerting on current (still opened bar) or alerts on closed bar added

============

Many, many thanks Mladen. Much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Reason: