Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 99

You are talking about trial period for commercial signals.

It will be in the end of July with the vendors who will want to offer this trial.

Hi,

No man you've got me wrong

i will buy the real signal (not the free one) from any signal seller and try the paid signal on demo FX account can i do that?

Thanks

lopy78:
Hi,

No man you've got me wrong

i will buy the real signal (not the free one) from any signal seller and try the paid signal on demo FX account can i do that?

Thanks

You can use the RAS EA to pick up the signals on any accounts you want, live or demo.

lopy78:
hi,

no man you've got me wrong

i will buy the real signal (not the free one) from any signal seller and try the paid signal on demo fx account can i do that?

Thanks

why not ???

Interested in buying forex signals

I am looking for traders willing to trade a demo MT4 account which I also should have access to. I am willing to pay a monthly fee or a percent of generated profit.

You should use SL and not have more than 3 trades opened at a time.

Before we make the agreement I want to see you having positive results trading an account for a period of one month.

Please feel free to contact me with your terms.

Do I have to be an elite member?

Do I have to be an elite member before I enjoy the free signals from RAS. Because I registered....I attached the EA and I also chose a free signal but it did not trade. I dont know what is happening.

Elite section signals are just elite section signals. Currently it is free for elite members.

But there are a lot of other free signals.

Basicly you do not need to be an elite member to trade free signals. Only if you want to trade elite signals so you should be elite member.

If you are elite members so you can see last post in 'how to start with elite section' sticky thread (in elite section) to find those signals easy with RAS.

Hi ND,

How to send to RAS 1 lot while seller trade 0.1 lot at his account ?

Thank you,

If the seller is trading by 0.1 lot size and you want to have 1 lot size - use lot multiplier in RAS EA's input as 10.

Opposite - if seller is trading 1 and you want to 0.1 - multiplier will be 0.1

and so on.

Reason: