How to create Expert Advisor for this wonderful indicator

Hi there...

I am new in creating EA so I make this post because I want to know if there any idea from you all ....to create EA for this indicator that I am using for months.This indicator gives me a quite accurate signal to buy and sell by simply follow the color if the trend.

Take a look at the Screen Shot!!

There are three components to be read.Starlight,Heiken_Ashi and BBands.

The idea is simple.....when those three turn BLUE,that's the BUY signal and when it turn RED,that's is SELL.

So,BLUE is for uptrend,RED is for downtrend.

Blue,Blue,Blue=BUY

Red,Red,Red=SELL

Buy or sell will be made at the first blue/red DOT.

This indicator is is recommended in 15,30 min or 1 hour time frame.

1.So the idea is... to buy when those three components turn blue and to sell when it turn red.

2.The opened position (buy/sell) will be closed when it meet the next DOT,I mean the opposite color.(confirmed by the DOT)

3.Then the next position should be opened with the same rule and so on.

I think this could be a powerful EA with a further study.Anybody who have the idea please post or mail me at torreseemee1@gmail.com

Any suggestion/idea will be much appreciated.

p/s sorry for my kiddy English.I am learning...

Files:
screen_shot.jpg  94 kb

Please post the indicators you are using with the settings you are using.

But there are a buch of ea's written around this "indicator" (HA and HAS) and on the starlight indicator on this forum. And none of them is profitable enough.

Hi torreseemee,

The system you posted is the system created by zeman on our forum. I think it is first version.

All the versions you will find on this post (to download) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page110

ISAKAS Systems:

- Isakas Kuskus EA: Expert Advisor (EA) based on the Isakas Ashi strategy written by Kuskus Osentogg @ Zeman is on this thread.

- all Isakas systems created by zeman (many systems for many timeframes) and all systems in zip files are in this post as the attachments.

- DIN version 3.0 and Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is using Damiani: original threads are here and here.

- ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg is here;

- Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is here.

hi

i have an EA coded to work with this indicator, send me an email at info@powertrader.us

ciao

Alex

torreseemee:
Hi there...

I am new in creating EA so I make this post because I want to know if there any idea from you all ....to create EA for this indicator that I am using for months.This indicator gives me a quite accurate signal to buy and sell by simply follow the color if the trend.

Take a look at the Screen Shot!!

There are three components to be read.Starlight,Heiken_Ashi and BBands.

The idea is simple.....when those three turn BLUE,that's the BUY signal and when it turn RED,that's is SELL.

So,BLUE is for uptrend,RED is for downtrend.

Blue,Blue,Blue=BUY

Red,Red,Red=SELL

Buy or sell will be made at the first blue/red DOT.

This indicator is is recommended in 15,30 min or 1 hour time frame.

1.So the idea is... to buy when those three components turn blue and to sell when it turn red.

2.The opened position (buy/sell) will be closed when it meet the next DOT,I mean the opposite color.(confirmed by the DOT)

3.Then the next position should be opened with the same rule and so on.

I think this could be a powerful EA with a further study.Anybody who have the idea please post or mail me at torreseemee1@gmail.com

Any suggestion/idea will be much appreciated.

p/s sorry for my kiddy English.I am learning...

Have you got the EA you searching for and could you sharge it

Thanks,

not so bad system....

Not bad system...Good

It depends. Normally i used such indicator which is best suited according to my trading style. The indicator you are talking about is just so simple to understand, but the real question is, how it works in real trade. I saw there are lots of newbie depends completely on indicator when they start trading and according to ratio, approximately 95% lost their all money. It does not mean that indicators are not helpful but you need to use those indicators best suited to your trading style and current market trend.

Reason: