Great EA in backtest! - page 143

In a previous post I said I was not using the newer versions of this EA because they don't trades as often for me. I have found out that different build versions of v1.93 and v1.93b give better results than other in backtest at least. I was shocked when i ran another backtest and got such different results but I now know why this is.

Does anyone here have v1.93b build 210? Build 211 and build 208 are no good for me in testing. I cannot find the one I had downloaded and have searched this thread but unable to find it.

FseXy:
In a previous post I said I was not using the newer versions of this EA because they don't trades as often for me. I have found out that different build versions of v1.93 and v1.93b give better results than other in backtest at least. I was shocked when i ran another backtest and got such different results but I now know why this is. Does anyone here have v1.93b build 210? Build 211 and build 208 are no good for me in testing. I cannot find the one I had downloaded and have searched this thread but unable to find it.

where can you find the build version number in V1.93b?looks like the MT4 version.

you must be right, i wasn't thinking. maybe I was tired.

There are different versions of this though right because of the different sizes?

Somewhere in this thread some users said after doing more backtests they got different results while testing during the same time period and blamed that on the broker. I don't think I will bother with v1.93b anyway because I can't get it to trade.

Which version works best for you?

which broker supports this EA?

We are doing all of this testing, which is great, but what broker will actually support this EA?

Consultant:
We are doing all of this testing, which is great, but what broker will actually support this EA?

ActivTrades work

i have this error,

ErrorValues:Symbol=EURUSDm,Lots=0.32,Bid=1.4457,Ask=1.4459,SlipPage=0StopLoss=1.4474,TakeProfit=97tp * point= 0.0097

please advice me,

what is this?

After SlipPage is missing a comma.

....SlipPage=0,StopLoss=....

CyberiaTrader coding for API

Dear Members,

I run this EA on the 1M chart and all my TP are 1 to 2 pips and positions last less then 60 seconds. There isn't an MT4 broker out there that will take that kind of scalping strategy on a live account. Had anyone heard or have this EA coded into API or has run this EA on API? If anyone has the know how to get this EA converted then we hit a gold mine. I am looking at brokers such as Oanda or IB to run this EA. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi folks

I need a great programmer to rewrite this ea using probability calculations entries /exits and revolving hedged stop losses

My version has entry exit filters and multi variable stop options.It has multi entries and uses multi time frames

It has 4 subsystems which will generate signals for entry

OILFXPRO

Just taking this one for a spin and notice an error

sps8:
here is the version i use along with my setting on1hr tf doing well on standard account but on mini account getting thi error messege.2007.10.12 05:56:13 CyberiaTrader_v1.85g 8 target1 NZDUSD,H1: ErrorValues:Symbol=NZDUSD,Lots=2,Bid=0.7703,Ask=0.7707,SlipPage=3StopLoss=0.7722,TakeProfit=40 don,t know how to fix it,anyone knows

I checked out this version and it had a calculation error in the TakeProfit. I have corrected it and attached it. Not sure what version number to call it.

Reason: