Experts: AK-47 Scalper EA - page 2

coffee tree #:
Hello.. I tested It works fine but I can't use it on my real account.What should do? please advise
I don't know, You should view expert tab (as image) to get more information. Expert tab in Teminal

Why AK-47 Scalper EA - expert for MetaTrader 5 shows very good results in tests and accumulates losses in demo accounts

Svetoslav Jordanov #:

Why AK-47 Scalper EA - expert for MetaTrader 5 shows very good results in tests and accumulates losses in demo accounts

That is problem between backtest and real test. You should to use clean data 99.99% to backtest.

The upgraded version that calculate entry signals. how do we get it?

Nguyen Quoc Hung #:
yes, I can, I had a upgrade version which calculate entry signal use Donchain channel.

how do I get this?

I am very new to coding, but was able to add 2 moving averages. When the fast MA is abover the slow MA pending orders are BUY and when slow fast MA is below slow MA pending orders are SELL. This seems to work well. I want to find a way to adjust any pending order that is still open after the cross to the proper direction. Also, I like try to calculate the standard deviation between the MA's and when my input threshold is reached, updates the pending orders in the opposite direction hoping for a reversal back to the slow moving average. I like your style Nguyen and I appreciate your code and feedback if you have any.

LEAHI #:
I am very new to coding, but was able to add 2 moving averages. When the fast MA is abover the slow MA pending orders are BUY and when slow fast MA is below slow MA pending orders are SELL. This seems to work well. I want to find a way to adjust any pending order that is still open after the cross to the proper direction. Also, I like try to calculate the standard deviation between the MA's and when my input threshold is reached, updates the pending orders in the opposite direction hoping for a reversal back to the slow moving average. I like your style Nguyen and I appreciate your code and feedback if you have any.

Ive been trying too experiment with it too, but i cant get things too work, would you like too send me that version? 

Nguyen Quoc Hung #:
yes, I can, I had a upgrade version which calculate entry signal use Donchain channel.
where can I find the upgrade version?

The code appears to work well but the results around break even. Only takes SELLS. Seems like room for improvement - by me - i.e. good working start place. Maybe need 'breakout' or similar to enable trade. Thankyou

this EA is not working on real account only working in demo account i am using Exness broker already added for 3 days but on open any order yet.

Reason: