Nonlagging Tools - page 14

cami:
Good morning all, Nd, today we had a long move, but cannot see where was the entry, could you please point us out? seems at the beginning a strong buy then later, corrective, am i right?

It was flat. Then strong buy but for very short period of time: when two solid lines are above two dotted lines in the same time - it is very risky trend (choppy on M5 timeframe).

Before.

Strong buy was for very short period of time. BTW it was good profit: the price touched the 55 pips level of 55 MA (our exit) with + 30 pips in profit.

So it was buy and was exit. Usually I have enter when my price is crossing pivot finally and blue line in the main window (this indicator is from asctrend system thread and very similar with sma).

Right now.

very risky and choppy buy is going on right now: 2 solid lines are above two dottes lines in the same time.

And please find the images on H4 timeframe with comments and support/resistance lines:

Buy stop at: 1.9720

Sell stop at: 1.9593.

(for today only).

PS. when I typed this message the price came to correctional sell.

It is multi timeframe indicator (MTF). And as all MTF indicators this indicator is re-painting the open bar on setted timeframe. I set this indicator in H1 timeframe in the settings using it for M5 chart.

So, to minimize the risk I am not trading when two solid lines are above two dotted lines on the same time (on the same bars).

Besides, to minimize the risk I am using this indicator for market condition evaluation only. Not for enter and exit.

For enter and exit i am using the other indicators.

because when you open the order you need an information: how strong this trend, when to exit, how to minimize the losses and so on. And this indicator is helping me: because when I open the order I do not want to be alone with my order and this indicator is "instructing" me about what I may expect: which profit or which losses.

Situation was changed nowfor GBPUSD: sell.

But I did not open sell. Why? Because price was almost on 55 pips level of 55 sma: too late. And the price was too far from pivot line.

Just wait and for the price to cross the final breakout levels which is possible buy stop and sell stop orders (red/blue lines on the main window of H4 image attached).

Files:
reversal1.gif  23 kb
breakout.gif  27 kb

the absolute strenght today gave me with my indicators good entries for the long we had, with a nice exit and right now i am short at 1.9615, i saw the entry short earlier like at 24 but waited for the news to come out, i have the feeling this will be a long rally, xmas one, merry xmas to all of you great traders, thanks for helping us taking pips for our families, god bless you all.

Yes. It was breakout: price broke red line on main window at 1.9595.

Files:
breakout1.gif  27 kb

final exit, 1.9567 total pips + 68 pips

London session holiday, openning of ny openning signaled a short entry at 1.9580 +20 pips. exit near support 2.

cami:
London session holiday, openning of ny openning signaled a short entry at 1.9580 +20 pips. exit near support 2.

Yes. It was exit on 34 pips levels of sma with period 55.

about 25 pips minus spread.

about 20 totally.

But I did not trade.

Another short signal 1.9557, exit support at 1.9523, +30 pips. Good day considering it`s xmas.

short cable 1.9573, close of candle and exactly at the cross of lines, already +10 pips, waiting for exit signal to close the rest. Exit pivot level 1.9550

Reason: