All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 6

center of gravity

hello

Anyone knows how to calculate the center of gravity of a currency movement?

i find a great system that a high forex professional use it but the problem that its based on the center of gravity of a currency movement and i still dont know how to calculate it.

in the picture: the black line is the center of gravity and the other lines are when to buy when to sell and when to stop loss and tke profit.

the system and how it works is on : Belkhyat news letter

hope i have some answers .

Files:
111.jpg  54 kb

Center of Gravity

The Ehler's Center of Gravity indicator is posted in many places but it is only in oscillator format, not the format of in the newsletter above. The new version of this indicator in the link above seems very promising and there is great potential in using it with Metatrader. If anyone can find this code and convert it to MQL4 it would benefit us all and would be very much appreciated.

CG (or COG) was posted many times with few versions on this thread.

Your image is similar with Igorad's PolyFit tools from elite section.

Just for FYI:

Center of gravity = Polynomial Regression Line

Bands = Polynomial +/- K * Sigma(or StdDev), (K=1,2,3)

nabnab:
hello

Anyone knows how to calculate the center of gravity of a currency movement?

i find a great system that a high forex professional use it but the problem that its based on the center of gravity of a currency movement and i still dont know how to calculate it.

in the picture: the black line is the center of gravity and the other lines are when to buy when to sell and when to stop loss and tke profit.

the system and how it works is on : Belkhyat news letter

hope i have some answers .
Files:
poly_1.gif  13 kb

igorad:
Just for FYI:

Hi Igorad. Can you post the settings for the chart you plotted? Any guess on the settings in the OP's chart?

Thanks

mezarashii:
Hi Igorad. Can you post the settings for the chart you plotted? Any guess on the settings in the OP's chart? Thanks

More of that Igorad, can you post your indicator, or tell the exact name of it ?

Thanks

Cog

igorad:
Just for FYI:

plz can i get this indicator or how can i get it ?

it is so important for me

thanks

regard

nabnab:
plz can i get this indicator or how can i get it ?

it is so important for me

thanks

regard

Hi,

You could download from elite section.

Reason: