Elite indicators :) - page 98

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Please, read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608/page4

You might want to read that whole thread (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608) too since it is showing effective ways of using something very similar to SSA (TMA)

regards

mladen

kingofsofia:
Oh yes, mrtools told me about the dll's setting, and I totally forgot to check this, even though his post was just above mine. Sorry for that really This indicator seems to be a really nice tool to use. Is there any repainting by the dots? I trade 1H or bigger TF, so it would take me a couple of days to spot if it repaints.
drhouse7
drhouse7  

FX Sniper's ergodic cci in bars

Hy mladen,

could you tell me if is there any chance to have this indy on histo bars ?

all buffers are busy and i don't know how to modify it ...

Please some help here

Thanks to everyone.

Best regards

Doc

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Doc,

2 buffers used all in all (so 6 more left to use) I don't know exactly how do you want the histo, so posting this one instead (no histo, alerts added at some point and I don't write out the "short" and "long" in the name) Yell if you need help with histo

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Hy mladen,

could you tell me if is there any chance to have this indy on histo bars ?

all buffers are busy and i don't know how to modify it ...

Please some help here

Thanks to everyone.

Best regards

Doc
drhouse7
drhouse7  

Thanks mladen !

You're amazing ! What a fantastic code in so few time !

Too fantastic for me ...i'm little confuse on how to modify it because it's totally different from my standard knowledge

i would like to have some histo bars for cross of these two lines : ergodic cci line with trigger line

Best regards

Doc

Files:
bars.png 17 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Two versions :

"Classical histo" - first sub-window

"Bars histo" -> the one you wanted - green when trigger bellow ergodic CCI, red when trigger above ergodic CCI, gray when (if) they are equal

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Thanks mladen !

You're amazing ! What a fantastic code in so few time !

Too fantastic for me ...i'm little confuse on how to modify it because it's totally different from my standard knowledge

i would like to have some histo bars for cross of these two lines : ergodic cci line with trigger line

Best regards

Doc
drhouse7
drhouse7  
mladen:
Two versions :

"Classical histo" - first sub-window

"Bars histo" -> the one you wanted - green when trigger bellow ergodic CCI, red when trigger above ergodic CCI, gray when (if) they are equal

regards

mladen

Exactly what i need it !

Thanks mladen you are a genius !

Best regards

Doc

jswei
jswei  

Hi mladen,

Dropped in briefly this afternoon and have to rush off before saying hello.

Thanks for the new indicator and the article from McGinley himself. Still reading it. Yes, I was also surprised at the close resemblance when I first put your 1st version beside a 9-EMA. Yes, the Metastock formula does not resemble McGinley's formula. Sorry for the misinfo but that's what I got from the net.

At least now we know the Investopedia article had exaggerated it a bit. But because it was really quite unknown and that sparked some interest and on the whole it is fun.

Thanks & Best regards,

jswei.

drhouse7
drhouse7  

Sorry mladen,

could you help me on this final part ?

is it possible to have (like in the picture) these colours without grey and yellow line and with bars all in the same row ?

Best regards

Doc

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Like this ?

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Sorry mladen,

could you help me on this final part ?

is it possible to have (like in the picture) these colours without grey and yellow line and with bars all in the same row ?

Best regards

Doc
drhouse7
drhouse7  
mladen:
Like this ?

regards

mladen

exactly !

Many thanks mladen...good pips to you

Regards

Doc