Elite indicators :) - page 187

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yama

Here you go I did not know what exactly did you have on mind so made two 'flavors" :
a "simple" separate window Taichi (like this)
and a histogram version (like this) In upper histo part signal lines prevailing color is shown, in lower histo part a Taichi prevailing color is show, Flat (if it is there), is shown through the whole histo
PS: only one change is made compared to the looks of Cronex taichi : signal lines color are inverted (the red and the lime, I think it is more logical this way)

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello mladen.

Can adding at sub window this Cronex Taichi indicator?

very thanks and sorry my poor english:P
traderduke
traderduke  

Firebird EA

Mladen,

I was woundering if you could extend me another programming lesson. I converted Firebird to an ECN. It will Sell and Buy and the Trailing stop works but " no SL & TP". So I added the "ticket = Ordersend...." to all 4 Ordersend lines. Now the Sell will Modify the SL & TP but the Buy won't active the Modfiy.

Can you tell me where I went wrong. This ECN change works for all my EAs except this one. This firebird is the most involed that I have converted.

Ray

Mladen I rewrote the modify and got it working!!! So please disregard this request.

Ray

casaliss
casaliss  

mtf arrows alerts

hi mladen

multitimeframe

arrows

alerts

thanks

Files:
izzsr.mq4 8 kb
yama728
yama728  

thanks!

Thanks mladen!!

its looks very nice:)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

On both places where you have order modify after opening buy order you have the following code :

OrderModify(ticket,OrderOpenPrice(),Bid+(Stoploss*Point*PipMultiplier),

Bid-(TakeProfit*Point*PipMultiplier),0,DarkRed);

[/php]stop loss and take profit are on a "wrong" side that way (assuming that the order was opened just a few moments ago Bid+((Stoploss*Point*PipMultiplier) is greater than the current price and you can not set the stop loss to that price. The similar (with different side of the price) goes for take profit.

Change the code (here is a mode I prefer - using OrderOpenPrice() when modifying order instead of Bidor Ask- that way the distance for stop loss and take profit should be at exact place regardless of the current Bidor Ask(since there is always a risk that Ask and Bid have changed in the mean time)

[php]OrderModify(ticket,OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()-(Stoploss*Point*PipMultiplier),

OrderOpenPrice()+(TakeProfit*Point*PipMultiplier),0,DarkRed);

Attached the changed code (changed only the buy orders modification to the mode I proposed in it) Tested it and it opens and modifies buy order correctly (default take profit set to 50 pips and default stop loss set to 300 pips)

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen,

I was woundering if you could extend me another programming lesson. I converted Firebird to an ECN. It will Sell and Buy and the Trailing stop works but " no SL & TP". So I added the "ticket = Ordersend...." to all 4 Ordersend lines. Now the Sell will Modify the SL & TP but the Buy won't active the Modfiy.

Can you tell me where I went wrong. This ECN change works for all my EAs except this one. This firebird is the most involed that I have converted.

Ray

Mladen I rewrote the modify and got it working!!! So please disregard this request.

Ray
hbear
hbear  
Files:
leader.jpg 154 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Files:
traderduke
traderduke  

Firebird

Mladen

Thanks for the re-do yours looks a lot more stream line then Mine. I always thought using the bid for Buy exits vs the ask for sell exits put your number closer to reality. I can't say thats a fact its just a belief.

Do you know of any Martingales like this for Tradestation?? or web sites. I have never seen a TS martingale EA. TS uses Gann Capitial no such thing as a quick exit maybe thats the reason.

Thanks again for the lesson

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

That OrderOpenPrice() "trick" applies only to case when modifying stop loss and / or take profit on ECN (apart from the stated, the other reasons is laziness : that way I do not have to double check if I should use Ask or Bid in order modify )

That way, even if you allow some slippage and even if the Ask and Bid have changed, you can place the stop loss and take profit at the exact distance where it would be if the order was executed on a non-ecn broker. In all the other cases you must use Ask for buy orders and Bid for sell orders and for all the rest of processing (as I said, this is just one case and one application which I prefer in case of ECN broker)

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen

Thanks for the re-do yours looks a lot more stream line then Mine. I always thought using the bid for Buy exits vs the ask for sell exits put your number closer to reality. I can't say thats a fact its just a belief.

Do you know of any Martingales like this for Tradestation?? or web sites. I have never seen a TS martingale EA. TS uses Gann Capitial no such thing as a quick exit maybe thats the reason.

Thanks again for the lesson

Ray
hbear
hbear  
mladen:
heikobaer

Here you go

As far as I remember I posted the basic version on one of the public threads (right now could not find it where) but added some stuff to this one, so this is a bit upgraded and improved
Wish you a pleasant weekend

regards

Mladen

Many thanks Mladen...looks really good and nice features.