Elite indicators :) - page 859

mladen:
Option to show arrows added : price_zone_1.04_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4 Happy trading

Dear Mladen

I think there is small error in this indicator " Price Zone 1.04 mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4", any way it is not important for me since I am disable arrows.

in line 83: this

SetIndexBuffer(6,arrowDn); if (arrowsVisible) { SetIndexStyle(6,DRAW_ARROW,0,arrowSize); SetIndexArrow(6,arrowCodeDown);} else SetIndexStyle(

,DRAW_NONE);

should be:

SetIndexBuffer(6,arrowDn); if (arrowsVisible) { SetIndexStyle(6,DRAW_ARROW,0,arrowSize); SetIndexArrow(6,arrowCodeDown);} else SetIndexStyle(

,DRAW_NONE);

would you please at least change alert to be when the centerline change its color

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

I think there is small error in this indicator " Price Zone 1.04 mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4", any way it is not important for me since I am disable arrows.

in line 83: this

,DRAW_NONE);

should be:

,DRAW_NONE);

would you please at least change alert to be when the centerline change its color

Talaat E

Yep

You are right (as usual)

Here is a corrected version : price_zone_1.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

mladen:
Yep

You are right (as usual)

Here is a corrected version : price_zone_1.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

Dear the king

thanks

Talaat E

Прикрепленные Файлы

пожалуйста, стрел, когда индикатор выходит за границы

CCI pre-filtered averages fl.mq4

Thank you, but I would like to hand comes out when the indicator moves out of range)

Gyazo - cb4729660086c6c9790e2f0889389924.png

Hull variation % envelopes nmc.mq4

Gyazo - 0ab68e21e0a209ac22bdaf40b637ddd8.png

Can make that light was in reverse, that is, to deploy to the contrary was all, like an inverted screen)

I'm not an artist, but he tried to draw)

Alibydubby:
Thank you, but I would like to hand comes out when the indicator moves out of range) Gyazo - cb4729660086c6c9790e2f0889389924.png

Alibydubby, this version draws the arrows as cci leaves upper/lower levels.

Alibydubby:

Прикрепленные Файлы

пожалуйста, стрел, когда индикатор выходит за границы

CCI pre-filtered averages fl.mq4

Alibydubby, added arrows to the nmc version.

Hi MrTools

would you please change alert and arrows to be when the centerline change its color

Thanks

Talaat E

Price Zone 1.05 mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4

talaate:
Hi MrTools

would you please change alert and arrows to be when the centerline change its color

Thanks

Talaat E

Price Zone 1.05 mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4

Hi Talaate E, changed it to center line alerts and arrows.

Reason: