Elite indicators :) - page 183

Manu
Manu  

It's amazing !

But what did you change ?

I've spent so much time on it and never send me an order. Now it works.......

seems that you've got a kind of magic in your hands !

Thank you.

best regards,

Fudomyo
Fudomyo  

High Probability Zone Indicator

Thanks to mladen's help, I was able to recode the SDX indicator to include the Fibonacci Zone Pivots, so I wanted to share it here. The PDF attached here explains how it works.

In the settings window it is the FZP "3" setting. The indicator still has the standard pivots, and the standard Fibonnaci as well.

If someone can lend a hand by adding Weekly and Monthly functionality to this indicator as well, that would be great! Apparently the weekly and monthly zones work quite well for longer term positions.

(unfortunately, this is outside of my very limited programming skill atm)

Cheers

Fudo

Files:
ftj14.pdf 524 kb
fzp.gif 25 kb
odysseus11
odysseus11  

mine still wont send orders!

Odysseus

Tradefx1:
It's amazing !

But what did you change ?

I've spent so much time on it and never send me an order. Now it works.......

seems that you've got a kind of magic in your hands !

Thank you.

best regards,
Manu
Manu  

mladen,

Thank you for the changes you did to my code, I had not seen the right one. Thats why I was wondering about the changes. The code is more clean and I learned from it.

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Something for a better weekend

While surfing the net, found adxvma indicator mentioned on a couple of places. Made it using tradestation version as a model, and only then noticed that one version of it has already been posted on TSD (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180167 ). Then i compared the two and it turned out that the results under same conditions are not the same. After checking I was relieved that the work I done was not in vane (there are some coding matters which makes this one the correct one, even value wise). So ... here it is

One parameter that needs to be explained :
TrendMode: - if set to false, it will consider equal values of adxvma as neutral trend (like this - the gray line is neutral trend)
it seems that this mode can sometimes be quite useful (just one example)
- if set to true, it will consider equal values of adxvma as trend continuation and not as a neutral trend (like this - no gray parts of line)
in my opinion this mode is at least equally useful (see this example

The rest of parameters are usual : it is already mtf. From visual testing, it seems that median price (AdxVmaPrice == 4) and period 10 are quite effective on most symbols and on different brokers

A pleasant weekend to all

Updated version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mikepearce
mikepearce  

Mladen,Do you have the adxvma histo version.

great work..

thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mike

Here it is
regards

Mladen

mike pearce:
Mladen,Do you have the adxvma histo version.

great work..

thank you.
Manu
Manu  

Hi mladen,

I have a problem with a function getting daily trend from D1 to H4.

The idea was to get trend direction with two emas on daily chart and when we get it up then on H4 buy each time TDI crosses up and then close all positions wen QQE crosses down or daily trend changes. Same for shorts.

The EA doesn't take into consideration the daily trend as I defined it, I don't know why ?

Plus I had to limit orders because not yet included add buys or sells and still sending a lot of orders at the same time.

Can you fixe it ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Files:
swing_v1.mq4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Guys,

I have noticed one illogical thing in the indicator (the first step how adx part is calculated) I did use tradestation indicator as a model and it seems that there is an error in it that I inherited without thinking of it . In these that error is corrected. Even the results are better this way.

This calculation is much closer to the one from the public section (so the one from the public section is a fairly correct indicator) with much faster code in 99% of time and extras that are specific just to these posted in the elite section. So if you downloaded the indicators from previous posts, please use these instead. Also added one more option to the "regular" version : MultiColorMode- if set to false just one color is going to be used to display adxvma (useful if one wants to use a couple of adxvma to check for crosses as signals)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

William Snyder
William Snyder  

comparison

Did a jurik rsx mod of trendstrength .