Elite indicators :) - page 161

ValeFX

OK, lets try it out

Austin Passamonte have published something very similar 2 years ago, so it is a kind of a "republishing" of that idea. This one is a version where default values for pivot levels are at 38,61% of the range, but you can easily change it through parameters to the fibo levels Passamonte proposes in his TASC article (0.25,0.50 and 0.75, and then it looks like the picture bellow) or whatever levels you want. If level parameter is set to 0 or less than 0, it will be omitted.
PS: Passamonte in his calculations (published here : CM Dynamic Pivots* TradeStation ) uses a bit different calculation (he actually prefers low) but included that calculation way in the indicator as "AlternativeCalculation" and it looks like this (with levels set to 0.38 and 0.61) It, implicitly, includes levels 25 since what he calls "midHigh" and "midLow" are in fact 25% levels. Since it looks better than the 25,50 and 75% calculation, decided to set those as default parameters
regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen have you seen the article on Dynamic Pivots in the July 2010 issue of “Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities” by any chance?

If so, what are your views on it and can you build us an indicator from his published data? If not, I can post it here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Thanks Mladen for replying.

I am using this indicator with Triangular MA Centered abands Alerts.

Here is the setup for my system:

Time Frame: H1

Indicators:

1. RSI EMA MTF

Settings:

Time Frame= H4

RSI Period = 5

MA Type = 1

MA Period = 3

Interpolate = True

AlertsonCurrent = False

2. Triangular MA Centered abands Alerts

Time Frame=H1

Half Length = 12

Price=6

Band Deviation = 3

Interpolate = True

AlertsonCurrent = True

Strategy:

Longs:

Enter:

When price is below the middle band and RSI EMA gives UP alert.

Exit: When Price touches Upper Band or RSI EMA gives reverse signal.

Stop Loss: Close below Lower Band

Shorts:

Enter:

When price is above the middle band and RSI EMA gives DOWN alert

Exit: When Price touches Lower Band or RSI EMA gives reverse signal.

Stop Loss: Close above upper Band.

Can you make an EA for this system.

Thanks

Umesh

Files:
dv2.gif  25 kb
dv2.mq4  2 kb

Hello, just wondering if anybody can help with this indicator. It seems tha the calculation may be out, this is another version from a forex trm, the i-reg is set up with the 3 deviations close but still not close enough. Thanks

Files:
chf-i-reg.jpg  56 kb
i-regr.mq4  5 kb
francb.gif  9 kb

Super Trend MTF plz.

Hi and thanks mladen.

I want to MTF "super trend" indicator please.

sorry my poor english...

thanks

Files:

Hi

Thanks mladen.

its my best indicator:)

look at image file.

Super trend and T3-DPO are best combination.

can adding MTF at T3-DPO?

thanks!

Files:
t3_dpo-v1.mq4  3 kb
123.jpg  179 kb

Bresset Indicator MTF

Hi, could someone modify the attached indicator so that it will automatically display one timeframe higher. I know I can do this manually but it would help as it does tiresome having to reset the indicator as I change timeframes.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Peter

Peter,

Here is one that can do what you asked for

It is a different indicator (as you will find out) Reasons for not adapting the one you posted : it sometimes gives wrong alert (at least it is sometimes giving it to me while I change time frames) So I used one that I have. Color changes are the same if you use ChangeOnDirectionChange (see the comparison - SignalEMA is set to 0 in the lower one and then it does not show signal line)
About ChangeOnDirectionChangeparameter : this indicator can change colors and the way it alerts depending on this parameter. If it is set to true it will change color (and alert) when slope of dss changes. If it is set to false and SignalEMA is greater than 0, then it will change color (and alert) on dss - signal line crosses (see the compared : upper shows slope change, lower shows signal line crosses)
Parameter that you need : ShowHigherTimeFrame. If set to true it will automatically show one time frame higher than the current time frame (unless it is monthly, when there is no higher time frame)

PS: default lengths in this one are changed from 13,8 to 32,9 hence the difference if you just place it on chart without changing parameters

regards

mladen

peterke:
Hi, could someone modify the attached indicator so that it will automatically display one timeframe higher. I know I can do this manually but it would help as it does tiresome having to reset the indicator as I change timeframes.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Peter

Bresset

Mladen, many tks I will give it go

rgds

Peter

Hello

Hi mladen, many many thanks.

I have one question.

Can u adding crossing arrow at T3-Dpo v2?

Files:
t3_dpo-v2.mq4  7 kb
Reason: