Elite indicators :) - page 159

derfel

Here is this one. Decided to make a new one. Reasons for doing so : I might say "good old times" but that one (even the one without the changes made by others) was made loooong, long time ago, and I have learned a couple of things along the way. One of the things is how to make the indicator a non-repainting. The way how it is coded (the old one) it can repaint So, the first step was to make it a non-repainting one. Also changed when the color of it changes : it changes when in zone(s), and not, like before, when the slope changes. Other things done are regarding choices : in this one you can choose almost everything :
- showing arrows just when entering the zone

- showing arrows just when exiting the zone

- showing arrows always (entering end exiting the zone)

Similar choices are provided for alerts (so you can draw one and alert on another - even that combination is allowed)

I think (hope ) that this one will cover almost all the needs regarding stochastic. Will make a multi time frame some of these days (repainting and alerts in MTF are a bit of a drag, so did not finish it today, will post it as soon as I finish that version too)

Till then wish you a great weekend (what's left of it, at least )

regards

mladen

derfel:
hello mladen,

Thank you for taking care.

derfel

color stochastic

Dear mladen,

thanks for your fast reply. What else can I say than you are outstanding. Can't hardly await your MTF-version.

Thank you

derfel

color stochastic + mtf

thank you very much mladen, great work.

derfel

template

DTOSC I know...

...but I'm interested at the rest of the indicators.

Someone can post it?

Mrtools?

Thanks

!

Think this will get you pretty close, off course the trendlines are manually drawn, you can also write on them whatever you want ex. daily,etc. expert sample dll goes in expert/libraries, rest are indicators, be careful with the bars they reposition[some call repaint], but really don't go by them much usually the trendlines,and trendline S&R, pivots,confirming DStoc, if the bars match just a little more confirm.

ps) posting TTM Ssa bars with better SSA version from Mladen

Files:

Question for mladen

Figured it out...

Absolute Strength Market

Hello

First, thank you for this great forum !!!

Is it possible to improve the “absolute strength market v2.1”? I think there is some trouble with this indicator because the results are not the same with the same settings (same broker but different pc) with the mode 0 et TMF 240 (play with ut 1h) especially with the smooth!

And sorry for my poor English… (I am French!)

Thank you ++ !!

mladen:
casaliss

Here you go

Used the original instead of the one you posted (in the original it looks like the upper one) but added the difference display too (the lower one - set the ShowDifference() parameter to true to get that one) Did not use the one you posted for some coding errors in it (to be honest, when I see something like this :

for( i=0; i<1000 ; i++ )

{

}

when the loop has 998 executions too much in 99,99% cases I just turn around and use or write something else, but seeing that TRO "intervened" in the code, no wonder that there is "stuff" like that in it, I might add)

All the rest is the usual : interpolated or non-interpolated (interpolated on the picture)
have a great weekend

regards

mladen

mladen

Many thanks for the training you have bestowed on me. I'm trying to write an EA using your Voltex indicator. I appear to have fallen into a lucky setup but its rearly into the testing. I am using it with Renko bricks but the problem also happens for all other TFs.

1. When backtesting at the conclusion of the test when the indicator is poped on the screen, it turns horizonal, see attached. If you list the indicators on the visual screen you will find several hundred vortex indicators listed???

2. I was trying to show levels for the "ShowDifference = True;" but it won't show if "True".

Any help would be appreciated. You might even find the EA interesting!

Ray

Ray

In the call to vortex indicator you are missing the first parameter (the time frame parameter - the indicator is a bit specific compared to others regarding that parameter) So, instead of writing this :

double VotexC=iCustom (NULL, 0,"RK-vortexmtf",VortexPeriod,ShowD,Itp,0,ShiftV+0);

[/php]you should use something like this :

[php] double VotexC=iCustom (NULL, 0,"RK-vortexmtf","whatever",VortexPeriod,ShowD,Itp,0,ShiftV+0);

if you want it to calculate the current time frame (the time frame you are testing) If you want to use other time frame you can do it through the usual time frame parameter (the 2nd parameter in the iCustom()) or you can specify it in the first parameter (instead of "whatever" that I wrote there you can use time frame - just make sure to pass it as string not number (so "15" and not 15))

That parameter is a bit of a mystery, isn't it (you are not the first to overlook it, I did it a couple of times when I forgot what am I using it for It is used, among the obvious, to call recursively the indicator itself to calculate or to get the number of bars changed in the target time frame, hence, if the first parameter is omitted, it falls into a large number of recursive call ) After setting the parameters as described, you are going to get this after visual testing (just tested vortex, that is why non lag ma is missing from the picture)
As you can see,the show difference issue is solved in this case too

Hope this helps

And, keep up the good work. Did not test thoroughly the EA itself but was rather looking for the cause of error, but will as soon as I grab a bit more time (later tonight I guess)

regards

mladen

traderduke:
mladen

Many thanks for the training you have bestowed on me. I'm trying to write an EA using your Voltex indicator. I appear to have fallen into a lucky setup but its rearly into the testing. I am using it with Renko bricks but the problem also happens for all other TFs.

1. When backtesting at the conclusion of the test when the indicator is poped on the screen, it turns horizonal, see attached. If you list the indicators on the visual screen you will find several hundred vortex indicators listed???

2. I was trying to show levels for the "ShowDifference = True;" but it won't show if "True".

Any help would be appreciated. You might even find the EA interesting!

Ray
Files:
vortex.jpg  263 kb

Mtf

Hi Mladen

MTF

Thanks

Pls add alerts to RSI EMA MTF

Hi,

Attached is the RSI_EMA_MTF indicator. I request you to kindly add alerts and arrows at the crossover of RSI and EMA on the main chart window.

Thanks,

Umesh

Files:
Reason: