Elite indicators :) - page 162

yama,

Attached it to the same post where I posted the T3_DPO-V2.You can choose "on main chart" and / or "on indicator" arrows. Added alerts too (just in case )

regards

mladen

yama728:
Hi mladen, many many thanks.

I have one question.

Can u adding crossing arrow at T3-Dpo v2?

to mladen

Okey...

Please attached arrows "on main chart" and alerts too:)

thanks...very thanks!

mladen:
yama,

Attached it to the same post where I posted the T3_DPO-V2.You can choose "on main chart" and / or "on indicator" arrows. Added alerts too (just in case )

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen,

This arrows version is a very nice indicator. Is there any chance you could make the histogram 2 colours (i.e. one colour when the bar is higher than previous and another colour when it is lower)?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Paul,

Like this ?

regards

mladen

stav01:
Hi Mladen,

This arrows version is a very nice indicator. Is there any chance you could make the histogram 2 colours (i.e. one colour when the bar is higher than previous and another colour when it is lower)?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Mtf Stoch Histo

hi mladen

mtf

interpolate

thanks

An apology together with gratitute

mladen:
ValeFX

OK, lets try it out

Austin Passamonte have published something very similar 2 years ago, so it is a kind of a "republishing" of that idea. This one is a version where default values for pivot levels are at 38,61% of the range, but you can easily change it through parameters to the fibo levels Passamonte proposes in his TASC article (0.25,0.50 and 0.75, and then it looks like the picture bellow) or whatever levels you want. If level parameter is set to 0 or less than 0, it will be omitted.
PS: Passamonte in his calculations (published here : CM Dynamic Pivots* TradeStation ) uses a bit different calculation (he actually prefers low) but included that calculation way in the indicator as "AlternativeCalculation" and it looks like this (with levels set to 0.38 and 0.61) It, implicitly, includes levels 25 since what he calls "midHigh" and "midLow" are in fact 25% levels. Since it looks better than the 25,50 and 75% calculation, decided to set those as default parameters
regards mladen

============================

Firstly an apology for not having thanked you earlier, but for some strange reason, I missed this post. Much appreciate you and your time.

I will run it this week and report back my findings.

Sincerely.

mladen:
Peter,

Here is one that can do what you asked for

It is a different indicator (as you will find out) Reasons for not adapting the one you posted : it sometimes gives wrong alert (at least it is sometimes giving it to me while I change time frames) So I used one that I have. Color changes are the same if you use ChangeOnDirectionChange (see the comparison - SignalEMA is set to 0 in the lower one and then it does not show signal line)
About ChangeOnDirectionChangeparameter : this indicator can change colors and the way it alerts depending on this parameter. If it is set to true it will change color (and alert) when slope of dss changes. If it is set to false and SignalEMA is greater than 0, then it will change color (and alert) on dss - signal line crosses (see the compared : upper shows slope change, lower shows signal line crosses)
Parameter that you need : ShowHigherTimeFrame. If set to true it will automatically show one time frame higher than the current time frame (unless it is monthly, when there is no higher time frame)

PS: default lengths in this one are changed from 13,8 to 32,9 hence the difference if you just place it on chart without changing parameters

regards

mladen

==============================

Mladen, when you have some time, would you mind adding a "dot"/arrow on the crossing of the indicator, please?

From what I can see, this is a vast (!) improvement over the previous one, which I display here in the first sub-window.

Much appreciated.

Best regards.

Thank you

Perfect. Thank you!

QUOTE=mladen;358213]Paul,

Like this ?

regards

mladen

Bressert

peterke:
Mladen, many tks I will give it go

rgds