Elite indicators :) - page 162

yama728
yama728  

Hi

Thanks mladen.

its my best indicator:)

look at image file.

Super trend and T3-DPO are best combination.

can adding MTF at T3-DPO?

thanks!

Files:
123.jpg 179 kb
peterke
peterke  

Bresset Indicator MTF

Hi, could someone modify the attached indicator so that it will automatically display one timeframe higher. I know I can do this manually but it would help as it does tiresome having to reset the indicator as I change timeframes.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Peter

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yama,

Here you go Changed it a bit :
Removed the bars limitation (it now calculates the whole history)

Now you can choose the price instead of using the fixed close

You can choose between original Tillson T3 calculation and Fulks / Matulich calculation (T3Original parameter - by default set to Fulks / Matulich since it was the one used in the one you posted)

And the usual stuff for multi time frame
PS: at yamas request made one with arrows and alerts. Attached it here to keep them together

Updated version of T3 dpo posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

mladen

yama728:
Thanks mladen.

its my best indicator:)

look at image file.

Super trend and T3-DPO are best combination.

can adding MTF at T3-DPO?

thanks!
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Peter,

Here is one that can do what you asked for

It is a different indicator (as you will find out) Reasons for not adapting the one you posted : it sometimes gives wrong alert (at least it is sometimes giving it to me while I change time frames) So I used one that I have. Color changes are the same if you use ChangeOnDirectionChange (see the comparison - SignalEMA is set to 0 in the lower one and then it does not show signal line)
About ChangeOnDirectionChangeparameter : this indicator can change colors and the way it alerts depending on this parameter. If it is set to true it will change color (and alert) when slope of dss changes. If it is set to false and SignalEMA is greater than 0, then it will change color (and alert) on dss - signal line crosses (see the compared : upper shows slope change, lower shows signal line crosses)
Parameter that you need : ShowHigherTimeFrame. If set to true it will automatically show one time frame higher than the current time frame (unless it is monthly, when there is no higher time frame)

PS: default lengths in this one are changed from 13,8 to 32,9 hence the difference if you just place it on chart without changing parameters

regards

mladen

peterke:
Hi, could someone modify the attached indicator so that it will automatically display one timeframe higher. I know I can do this manually but it would help as it does tiresome having to reset the indicator as I change timeframes.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Peter
peterke
peterke  

Bresset

Mladen, many tks I will give it go

rgds

Peter

yama728
yama728  

Hello

Hi mladen, many many thanks.

I have one question.

Can u adding crossing arrow at T3-Dpo v2?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yama,

Attached it to the same post where I posted the T3_DPO-V2.You can choose "on main chart" and / or "on indicator" arrows. Added alerts too (just in case )

regards

mladen

yama728:
Hi mladen, many many thanks.

I have one question.

Can u adding crossing arrow at T3-Dpo v2?
yama728
yama728  

to mladen

Okey...

Please attached arrows "on main chart" and alerts too:)

thanks...very thanks!

stav01
stav01  
mladen:
yama,

Attached it to the same post where I posted the T3_DPO-V2.You can choose "on main chart" and / or "on indicator" arrows. Added alerts too (just in case )

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen,

This arrows version is a very nice indicator. Is there any chance you could make the histogram 2 colours (i.e. one colour when the bar is higher than previous and another colour when it is lower)?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Paul,

Like this ?

regards

mladen

stav01:
Hi Mladen,

This arrows version is a very nice indicator. Is there any chance you could make the histogram 2 colours (i.e. one colour when the bar is higher than previous and another colour when it is lower)?

Many thanks,

Paul.