Elite indicators :) - page 155

casaliss

Here you go Interpolated (upper) and non-interpolated (lower)
regards

mladen

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Mtf Wpr & Bollinger Bands

in the same window

Two of the indicators

thanks
Files:

wpr + bands

mladen:
casaliss

Here you go

Interpolated (upper) and non-interpolated (lower)
regards mladen

thanks mladen

mladen:
casaliss Here you go Interpolated (upper) and non-interpolated (lower)
regards mladen

This idea looks very interesting!

mladen,

would it be possible to combine the MA of RSX (or even a simple RSX if the MA of RSX isn't possible) with Triangular MA abands?

Thanks

Alf

Hi Mladen,

Please find attached Adaptive Laguerre Filter and a MTF version. Please could you interpolate the MTF version so that it is smooth, and work your magic to ensure that it updates correctly?

Many thanks and regards,

Paul.

Files:
alf.mq4  3 kb
alf-mtf.mq4  4 kb

wso & wro

Mladen way belated thank you for wso & wro added some ma arrays to the mix and seems like some confirment going on

Files:

Paul

Here you go Made a new one (single file one).

Maybe a time to explain why I do not like a "multi file" multi time frame indicators and why I do not make them but always make a single file version.

First reason is the most obvious one : in a two file version, one has to take care that both indicators are present and that the "root" indicator is saved under the exactly same name as used in the indicator (adding a parameter that could be used for name is meaningless (one more unnecessary parameter) even though it would save some of the problems, but not entirely)

Second is the one that is not so obvious : use a classical mtf indicator and place it on a chart where you know that you haven't been for a while (so that the target time frame bars are not up to date) And what are you going to get : something that has nothing to do with reality until you change time frames back and forth in order to get newest data from a target time frame. Problem is simple : how many bars of the target time frame have changed and how many bars of the current chart should be refreshed? Instead of assuming that it is just 1 bar of the target time frame, I decided, long time ago, to ask the target time frame to send me the answer. And that works like a charm That is when you place it on a chart and, all of a sudden , it changes everything, once the target time frame data arrives (as it should)

After this long talk, a short one : you have an option to interpolate and it works as a mtf should (on the picture 1 hour and 15 minute Adaptive Laguerre - interesting crossings , aren't they )
regards

mladen

stav01:
Hi Mladen,

Please find attached Adaptive Laguerre Filter and a MTF version. Please could you interpolate the MTF version so that it is smooth, and work your magic to ensure that it updates correctly?

Many thanks and regards,

Paul.
Files:
alf_mtf.gif  29 kb
alf_mtf.mq4  6 kb

Thank You for ALF

Mladen,

Thank you very much - it looks very interesting! Along with some of your other indicators we are getting to point where it should be easier to make money from the market.

Regards,

Paul.

Guys, maybe is done, maybe is not .. Is it possible to get cycle period from great Igorad Corona Cycle and applied it on let say RSI (half length) "on-fly" so whenever cycle change automatically will change period in RSI. I guess that will be script or something like that.

superwoodiescci

hi mladen

superwoodiescci indicator

multi time frame

thanks

Files:

Mladen or Mr Tools would it be possible to add a pop up and email alert to this one, please? It seems to me that when all lines in the indicator window are together at the same time at the very top of the indicator window or the very bottom of it a good buy or sell point is identified. Thank you for any help. Chris

mrtools:
Mladen way belated thank you for wso & wro added some ma arrays to the mix and seems like some confirment going on
Files:
Reason: