Elite indicators :) - page 721

flowtrader
flowtrader  
mladen:
This is a new indicator

It is a new, rewritten step ma that uses one of 20 types of averages for calculations. Some are producing quite interesting results. Some parameters playing is required but even after a short playing it becomes obvious that it is a useful tool. Possible types of averages used in calculations :

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

stepma_averages.mq4

The calculation is rewritten and cleaned up, so there is no possibility of repainting in any combination now. Some playing with parameters advised (depending on time frames mainly) but it is fun ....
mladen:
Updated digital filters on chart : digital_filters_-_on_chart_2_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mladen,

I had thought to wrote an Ea of your Indicator. Unfortunately I can not read correctly the values ​​of the indicator. I've attached a screenshot. If the color of the line changes from green to orange, then in the MetaTrader you can see for both buffers values​​. However, if one reads the value with iCustom, then the value of the second buffer (index 1) is empty.

Can you help? Do I have a bug in my code?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
flowtrader:
Hi Mladen,

I had thought to wrote an Ea of your Indicator. Unfortunately I can not read correctly the values ​​of the indicator. I've attached a screenshot. If the color of the line changes from green to orange, then in the MetaTrader you can see for both buffers values​​. However, if one reads the value with iCustom, then the value of the second buffer (index 1) is empty.

Can you help? Do I have a bug in my code?

flowtrader

There is a much simpler way. Attaching your code changed with an example how you can do that

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

I see you have been busier than ever before and Metaquotes are doing their very best to rattle you. Great that you still carry on regardless, the dumb idiots.

Could you please take a moment out of your day and tell me how I can increase the values on the Digital filter you built. Reason being that it is an SMA and sometimes just too quick for just one candle before it continues in the original direction.

I run it now on 2/0 + 2/1 and still needs a little refinement.

Attached is such a picture for your kind perusal and comments.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I see you have been busier than ever before and Metaquotes are doing their very best to rattle you. Great that you still carry on regardless, the dumb idiots.

Could you please take a moment out of your day and tell me how I can increase the values on the Digital filter you built. Reason being that it is an SMA and sometimes just too quick for just one candle before it continues in the original direction.

I run it now on 2/0 + 2/1 and still needs a little refinement.

Attached is such a picture for your kind perusal and comments.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Those digital filters are with fixed coefficients and fixed calculation lengths. There are some versions that can generate digital filters using a dll but they require a lot of experimenting. See this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172930 among others as an example

Hercs
Hercs  

Thanks Mladen. Appreciate your time.

Continued success to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Step ma of momentum : stepma_of_momentum.mq4

Again, some parameters experimenting is needed but is seems that it can hep in overall momentum of the price estimation. Example from bellow is using default parameters

test
test  
mladen:
Step ma of momentum : stepma_of_momentum.mq4 Again, some parameters experimenting is needed but is seems that it can hep in overall momentum of the price estimation. Example from bellow is using default parameters

mladen,

can we have it as multi time frame + alerts version?

Thank you

William Snyder
William Snyder  
checkin:
mladen,

can we have it as multi time frame + alerts version?

Thank you

Checkin, added the mtf, alerts were already there..

test
test  
mrtools:
Checkin, added the mtf, alerts were already there..

Thank you, mrtools

ismael360
ismael360  

A Golden CCFp

mrtools:
CCFp mtf 1.02 originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made new mt4 compatible.

Hi Mr Tools, Can you add the currency (XAU) to this indicator.

So it can be used to trade Gold as well?

ish

Files: