Please fix this indicator or EA - page 130

kjmchc1010:
Hey, does anyone have TMA Slope Norm indicator that work on latest MT4, thanks

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

As far as I see there is a version there working just fine

mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 As far as I see there is a version there working just fine

Ok, thank alot, happy weekend

mladen:
Marco As far as I see it has trailing stop. What exactly are your settings when it does not work as you say?

Hi MLaden,

Thx and sorry for the late reply but I have to test. Indeed as you said it works. Could you change next:

"Allow drag lines" in the input when you set to true you can change the lines but they will be set automatically back to the set up the EA uses and when it's set up to false you can change and stays when you dragged the line. Can you change this correctly?

As far I see when an order is closed after a certain pips of profit it will directly take an order in the direction already traded. What I want the EA to do is next:

- when the EA has a signal e.g. long and after trialing it tooks his profit, the EA has to wait for a new signal in this case to go short and then takes the new trade, this will more ensure your trading profits.

Hope to hear from you and thx for the help.

Best regards Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Thx and sorry for the late reply but I have to test. Indeed as you said it works. Could you change next:

"Allow drag lines" in the input when you set to true you can change the lines but they will be set automatically back to the set up the EA uses and when it's set up to false you can change and stays when you dragged the line. Can you change this correctly?

As far I see when an order is closed after a certain pips of profit it will directly take an order in the direction already traded. What I want the EA to do is next:

- when the EA has a signal e.g. long and after trialing it tooks his profit, the EA has to wait for a new signal in this case to go short and then takes the new trade, this will more ensure your trading profits.

Hope to hear from you and thx for the help.

Best regards Marco

Marco

Sorry, but I can not make that

It would be a kind of a schizophrenic behaviour of that Ea and computer code usually is not "schizophrenic"

Kidding apart, computer code with flexible rules wuld be a AI already

Hi MLaden,

Thx for the message. BTW do you know if there is an EA made for the Dynamic Zone TMA centered indi?

If so, do you have the link? I cannot find directly in the Elite section but perhaps?

Thx for the info. Regards Marco

Marco

There is no EA made based on centered TMA. Frankly, due to recalculating nature of centered TMA I do not recommend using it in EAs to anybody

HiMLaden,

Could you add a comment so when I trade I see differences from which the trade comes? If possible you can name comment Marco.

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

moneymanager.mq4

Files:

Marco320:
HiMLaden,

Could you add a comment so when I trade I see differences from which the trade comes? If possible you can name comment Marco.

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

moneymanager.mq4

Sorry, but I do not understand

What exactly should the comment contain?

------------------------

PS: can you please get the non-decompiled source code?

mladen:
Sorry, but I do not understand

What exactly should the comment contain?

------------------------

PS: can you please get the non-decompiled source code?

Hi MLaden,

I downloaded this version from internet so non-decompiled I don't have. This one works fine only what I need for my own use is a comment so I see from which system the trade is coming and questioned you may name it Marco.

Thx Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

I downloaded this version from internet so non-decompiled I don't have. This one works fine only what I need for my own use is a comment so I see from which system the trade is coming and questioned you may name it Marco.

Thx Marco

Marco

if you happen to find the original source code I will gladly help

Reason: