Elite indicators :) - page 705

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfucs

Adjust your PC time (use internet time sinchronization for that) and then you will have an exact time displayed. Your local time on your PC must be exact since local time of your PC is compared with the broker (bars) time

Alerts are working only if you use second time frame (and alerting will be triggered only for the second time frame)

Thanks Mladen. I adjusted the PC time and it works fine now. But how do I get a second time frame ??

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Thanks Mladen. I adjusted the PC time and it works fine now. But how do I get a second time frame ??

Gfuchs

Like this :

Files:
eclock.gif 19 kb
Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs Like this :

Sorry, my bad. Didn´t know I was supposed to enter something in that field.

Thanks!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
derfel

Overlooked it .

Here you go

regards

Mladen

Multi time frame kwan 2 indicator made new metatrader 4 compatible : kwan_mtf_2_nmc.mq4

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

Is your load getting any lighter as a result of the 600 catastrophe? Hope so.

Please could you give this indicator the full treatment of both Build 509 and beyond? It is used as a "driver" for the STF-version.

Thanks in advance.

========>>>> Just added the screen-print so that you can see what I am referring to, Mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please could you give this indicator the full treatment of both Build 509 and beyond? It is used as a "driver" for the STF-version.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

There is no need to change anything in it

There is just one warning but that one s completely benign

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you for looking at it for me; much appreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Thanks in advance.

========>>>> Just added the screen-print so that you can see what I am referring to, Mladen.

ValeoFX

Check the parameters how that indicator is called from the "STF" version. You maybe have a wrong parameters passed that could cause error

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Check the parameters how that indicator is called from the "STF" version. You maybe have a wrong parameters passed that could cause error

Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you and the family well.

Please tell me where to check for the parameters for the "STF"-version as I have no cooking clue.

Thank you for being a teacher, mentor, friend.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you and the family well.

Please tell me where to check for the parameters for the "STF"-version as I have no cooking clue.

Thank you for being a teacher, mentor, friend.

Check the iCustom() call within the "STF" version and if the parameters within the iCustom() call are all there and are all exactly the type expected by the called inidcator