BrainSystem: Setup Questions - page 8

Please find attached indicators and template for M30 timeframe as many people requested.

Edited:

27th of March 2008: Igorad fixed all-in-one indicator and alert was added.

Alert settings:

AlertMode = 0; //0-off,1-warning mode,2-alert mode

Edited:

26 of January 2009: BrainTrend2_all_in_one1 indicator was improved for 5 digits price broker. Please update it in your MetaTrader.

Edited:

08th of February. Some more indicatos were fixed/improved to use with 5 digits broker (see updated attachments ).

Edited.

04th of January 2011. Indicators are updated: name of the file is bt_m30.zip

i really like your setup master newdigital

this is my 1st setup using your indi boss.how can i add trend indicator?open order by following the trend not against trend.any good superb trend indicator boss?

Files:
untitled.png  182 kb

after insert 2 type of trend indicator.so i dont worry if floating coz if i open order sell,the trend is sell.it will be tp.

any comment boss?or u can suggest any good trend indicator than this.

Files:
untitled_1.png  153 kb

MR-MFz:
Re: BrainSystem: Setup Questions

this is my 1st setup using your indi boss.how can i add trend indicator?open order by following the trend not against trend.any good superb trend indicator boss?

MR-MFz

In general, you already have a trend indicator attached to that chart already

newdigital:
I tested this system and have some suggestion about trading and so on.

All BrainTrading indicators you may find here.

Profiles_default files are here (and attached to this post as well).

Shortly I may say the following.

- Download all 8 indicators (and iTrend indicator as well - attached) in the indicator's folder of your Metatrader, open MetaEditor, find 8 (9 already) indicators in navigation panel of MetaEditor, press F7 for each etc.

- Close MetaTrader and MetaEditor.

- Then download 8 chart files (see links above or find it attached) to the respective folder of your MetaTrader (if I remember it is profiles/default folder).

- Open your MetaTrader and you will see all 8 charts with all the indicators and everything. Then you may create your own template to make it more quickly next time.

About the trading rules see the posts:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Or read this thread from the beginning to have your own trading rules. You will find my rules in the links above: it means we are trading on H1 timeframe and we use M15 timeframe just for the confirmation of the signals.

But you may select your own trading rules because I tested many of them. I selected one for myself and you may select as well. It may be different from mine. Anyway read all the links above.

Is there an updated iTrend somewhere (with user friendly options)?

HI, i have realised a lot of indicators regarding the brain trend trading has been uploaded here. I have downloaded most of them but none of the indies i ve downloaded has an alert......Can someone please refer me to any of the brain trend indicator with an alert. THANKS IN ADVANCE

ALERT for Braintrend - indicators for MT4

BrainTrend2SigAlert - indicator for MetaTrader 5 

-------------

If you need some more (or need to fix) so go to Freelance service.

Sergey Golubev:

ALERT for Braintrend - indicators for MT4

BrainTrend2SigAlert - indicator for MetaTrader 5 

-------------

If you need some more (or need to fix) so go to Freelance service.

THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE. I also want to know the logic behind the braintrend alert signal? i know it has something to do with ATR period, but what really triggers the signal of the alert. THANKS IN ADVANCE

ekmanso:

THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE. I also want to know the logic behind the braintrend alert signal? i know it has something to do with ATR period, but what really triggers the signal of the alert. THANKS IN ADVANCE

This is alerting the signal, for example:

input uint NumberofBar=1;//Bar number for the signal
input bool SoundON=true; //Enable alerts
input uint NumberofAlerts=2;//Number of alerts
input bool EMailON=false; //Enable mailing the signal
input bool PushON=false; //Enable sending the signal to mobile devices
Reason: