Elite indicators :) - page 1412

Sami2017
Sami2017  

Dear mladen,

can you please check this EA, please check if this EA is working properly. i dont know why this EA is not taking any order. Thank you

Files:
ProbEA1.1.ex4 45 kb
Sami2017
Sami2017  

Dear mladen,

please also check this EA. Why it is not taking any trades. thank you =)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Sami1990:

Dear mladen,

can you please check this EA, please check if this EA is working properly. i dont know why this EA is not taking any order. Thank you

Sorry, but what should I do with an ex4 file?

If it does not work, all I can do is make wild guesses, and that would not help anybody

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Sami1990:

Dear mladen,

please also check this EA. Why it is not taking any trades. thank you =)

It is taking orders

Sami2017
Sami2017  
rplust:

You could use the ptl (several versions here on TSD) Indicator for a filter. It would look like this (thin blue line):

line will not give clear signal. maybe its better if its an arrow or fractals like
Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
Sir mladen. Can you put other pair function to swing line indicator.. Thank you. 
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
redwed:
Sir mladen. Can you put other pair function to swing line indicator.. Thank you. 

If it is the version that goes to the main chart, that can not be done

Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
mladen:

If it is the version that goes to the main chart, that can not be done

No. The histo version is what i mean..
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
redwed:
No. The histo version is what i mean..

Here is a version that allows different symbols

Files:
nevar
nevar  
mladen:

Show me the exact post where Shaff trend cycle, Gaussian filter or Gausian velocity are shown/proven as repainters, please

This forum or any other forum on the net - does not matter where. I want to see anywhere some genius proving that something that does not repaint is repainting - if it is a talk just in order to tell something, then no wonder that brokers are taking traders just to be sheeple good to take their money from and nothing else

And taking into account that Gaussian velocity exists only for a couple of weeks (it was made here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page34  and it did not exist anywhere before that) I would be really, really surprised to find any mention of it (the Gaussian velocity) in the "holly grail" thread

Mladen

Is Gaussian filter  as moving average available?