Elite indicators :) - page 1412

rplust:

You could use the ptl (several versions here on TSD) Indicator for a filter. It would look like this (thin blue line):

line will not give clear signal. maybe its better if its an arrow or fractals like

Sir mladen. Can you put other pair function to swing line indicator.. Thank you. 

redwed:
Sir mladen. Can you put other pair function to swing line indicator.. Thank you. 

If it is the version that goes to the main chart, that can not be done

mladen:

If it is the version that goes to the main chart, that can not be done

No. The histo version is what i mean..

redwed:
No. The histo version is what i mean..

Here is a version that allows different symbols

Files:

mladen:

Show me the exact post where Shaff trend cycle, Gaussian filter or Gausian velocity are shown/proven as repainters, please

This forum or any other forum on the net - does not matter where. I want to see anywhere some genius proving that something that does not repaint is repainting - if it is a talk just in order to tell something, then no wonder that brokers are taking traders just to be sheeple good to take their money from and nothing else

And taking into account that Gaussian velocity exists only for a couple of weeks (it was made here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page34  and it did not exist anywhere before that) I would be really, really surprised to find any mention of it (the Gaussian velocity) in the "holly grail" thread

Mladen

Is Gaussian filter  as moving average available?

nevar:

Mladen

Is Gaussian filter  as moving average available?

The Gaussian filter for mt 4 was a rather old indicator (posted the one I made that can use arbitrary order attached)
Files:

Hello,

Mladen, Mrtools and friends...

Can you please help me find the latest "Trend direction Force Index indicator" - Smoothed version
working on the latest builds without these renaming problems?

I have one, but it is showing renaming errors.

Thank you

leppozdrav:

Hello,

Mladen, Mrtools and friends...

Can you please help me find the latest "Trend direction Force Index indicator" - Smoothed version
working on the latest builds without these renaming problems?

I have one, but it is showing renaming errors.

Thank you

Try out this one

mladen:

Try out this one

thanks Mladen :)
Reason: