Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 764

Guys, can anyone point me to an MTF wilders DMI indicator that works in new build of mt4?

Been searching high and low to no avail..

DS

dynamicsoul:
Guys, can anyone point me to an MTF wilders DMI indicator that works in new build of mt4?

Been searching high and low to no avail..

DS

dynamicsoul

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page454

mladen:
dynamicsoul Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page454

Thanks again!

zp_wpr-obv_v02.mq4HELP

mtf version

Files:

Has anyone seen this indicator in a tape version ???

Files:
mtf_zigzag.mq4  21 kb

hj Mr. mladen. and Mr. mrtool

I feel this indicator is not decompiled it looks original for me, so if it is Ok, I would appreciate if you may make it MTF for new MT4.

if it is a decompiled, also I would appreciate if you accept my apologize.

thanks

Talaate E

Files:

talaate:
hj Mr. mladen. and Mr. mrtool

I feel this indicator is not decompiled it looks original for me, so if it is Ok, I would appreciate if you may make it MTF for new MT4.

if it is a decompiled, also I would appreciate if you accept my apologize.

thanks

Talaate E

Talaate

It is not a decompiled code but it is also a solar wind. See this thread for explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:
Talaate It is not a decompiled code but it is also a solar wind. See this thread for explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

hj Mladen.

I spent quite long time to read the thread, I am actually not professional like you but tell me which indicator is not repainting !, even Moving Averages are repainting until the time of the price is gone, moreover the price action itself is repainting, several time we see price is fluctuating until it close its time. Look to all harmonic indicators and zigzag indicators, they all repainting ones. If you noticed all 4 bar indicators in TSD site are changing their color rapidly until the price close, this fact i noticed by myself, this is because the price it self is fluctuating. As long as the calculation is made online with the price, you must expect some degree of repainting, the only not repainting indicators are those calculation are made after the price closed.

My point of view is very simple, it dose not important if the indicator is repainted, the important thing is how much and how it overcome the price action itself. As I noticed not all solar wind indicators are behaving same repainting behavior, their behavior changes according to each one, mostly repainting is in time frame lower than 30 minutes (I think).

Any way, thanks your reply I am not expert or professional I am trading almost from one year or little more, still I try to understand and hopefully I will.

my greeting

talaate:
hj Mladen.

I spent quite long time to read the thread, I am actually not professional like you but tell me which indicator is not repainting !, even Moving Averages are repainting until the time of the price is gone, moreover the price action itself is repainting, several time we see price is fluctuating until it close its time. Look to all harmonic indicators and zigzag indicators, they all repainting ones. If you noticed all 4 bar indicators in TSD site are changing their color rapidly until the price close, this fact i noticed by myself, this is because the price it self is fluctuating. As long as the calculation is made online with the price, you must expect some degree of repainting, the only not repainting indicators are those calculation are made after the price closed.

My point of view is very simple, it dose not important if the indicator is repainted, the important thing is how much and how it overcome the price action itself. As I noticed not all solar wind indicators are behaving same repainting behavior, their behavior changes according to each one, mostly repainting is in time frame lower than 30 minutes (I think).

Any way, thanks your reply I am not expert or professional I am trading almost from one year or little more, still I try to understand and hopefully I will.

my greeting

Current bar changes are not repainting since the current bars price is changing

When past values (for which prices did not change) are changed for an indicator and prices for the past bars did not change, that is repainting. 99% of indicators do not repaint. But solar wind is nothing but a simple repainter that was made so due to code conversion error made long time ago. Since solar wind is "inheriting" future value there is no limit at all how many bars it will repaint. Sometimes it will not repaint sometimes it will repaint way, way back

It is because of that that it is a completely unreliable indicator in the way people are using it : in signaling mode

For the rest, please read that thread. I have nothing else to say about solar wind

have a nice weekend

Hi Mladen

have you seen this indicator in a tape version , or modified this in the 1000,s of indicators you have done ?

Regards

Files:
mtf_zigzag.mq4  21 kb
Reason: