Elite indicators :) - page 1256

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Nikki69:

Dear, Mntiwana

Page 833, Post 2016.05.26 #12485

it is stepma of rsi adaptive ema.here attached.setting i will be search,don't worry...... but it all depends on ones choice,TF,pair and so many other factors ..... not every one equally use.

regards

Nikki69
Nikki69  
mntiwana:

it is stepma of rsi adaptive ema.here attached.setting i will be search,don't worry...... but it all depends on ones choice,TF,pair and so many other features ..... not every one equally use.

regards

Thank you! I agree with you.
vijay123
vijay123  

hello mladen,

i can not attach  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4 in the chart. error like " you are trying to use renamed indicator". what should i do for that. thanks

mntiwana
mntiwana  
ambivijay12345:

hello mladen,

i can not attach  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4 in the chart. error like " you are trying to use renamed indicator". what should i do for that. thanks

try now.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Added non repaint slope coloring to trend direction and force index 4.4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for the newest version , can you explain a bit about because when you mentioned added NRP to color sloping,it make me doubts if previous versions have coloring repainting issue (though i believes that no any previous ver color repainter)

regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for the newest version , can you explain a bit about because when you mentioned added NRP to color sloping,it make me doubts if previous versions have coloring repainting issue (though i believes that no any previous ver color repainter)

regards

It never repainted was just saying the slope coloring i added doesn't repaint either.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:
It never repainted was just saying the slope coloring i added doesn't repaint either.

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for early reply,4 coloring added a good feature.

regards

magi32
magi32  
Garry119:
Bravo, Mladen! This is one of the best indicators that I ever seen
Harry how to communicate with you? I write you a message.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:

mntiwana:

it is stepma of rsi adaptive ema.here attached.setting i will be search,don't worry...... but it all depends on ones choice,TF,pair and so many other factors ..... not every one equally use.

regards

Just one addition : using it on EURUSD 15 minute with default settings is sometimes very good