Elite indicators :) - page 1256

hello mladen,

i can not attach  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4 in the chart. error like " you are trying to use renamed indicator". what should i do for that. thanks

ambivijay12345:

hello mladen,

i can not attach  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4 in the chart. error like " you are trying to use renamed indicator". what should i do for that. thanks

try now.

Added non repaint slope coloring to trend direction and force index 4.4

mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for the newest version , can you explain a bit about because when you mentioned added NRP to color sloping,it make me doubts if previous versions have coloring repainting issue (though i believes that no any previous ver color repainter)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for the newest version , can you explain a bit about because when you mentioned added NRP to color sloping,it make me doubts if previous versions have coloring repainting issue (though i believes that no any previous ver color repainter)

regards

It never repainted was just saying the slope coloring i added doesn't repaint either.

mrtools:
It never repainted was just saying the slope coloring i added doesn't repaint either.

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for early reply,4 coloring added a good feature.

regards

Garry119:
Bravo, Mladen! This is one of the best indicators that I ever seen
Harry how to communicate with you? I write you a message.

mrtools:

mntiwana:

it is stepma of rsi adaptive ema.here attached.setting i will be search,don't worry...... but it all depends on ones choice,TF,pair and so many other factors ..... not every one equally use.

regards

Just one addition : using it on EURUSD 15 minute with default settings is sometimes very good

mrtools:

Dear Mrtools,

What is the trend buffer or slope to use with iCustom?

Thank you.

Rogério

Upgraded quantile bands indicator :

Files:
Reason: