Elite indicators :) - page 1255

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Fresh_Prince:
And what about adaptiveness? You removed it from the latest version, Mladen? And also - is it possible to add your latest filters?

I did not remove it from the last version. As I told already : I do not have the version 4_3 on my PC

As of filters : no filters for that one. It does not suite the calculation (since it must react the fastest it is possible) and will not add to it

AFT1
AFT1  
mladen:

I did not remove it from the last version. As I told already : I do not have the version 4_3 on my PC

As of filters : no filters for that one. It does not suite the calculation (since it must react the fastest it is possible) and will not add to it

Ok. got it! Thank you!
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded averages ribbon

Files:
talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Upgraded averages ribbon

Dear Mladen
To avoid name protection, please change the name of this indicator since there is already version named 2_7 made by mrtools which included both display types and onfirstbar options her

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page823#comment_1810884 

the compressed file Averages ribbon 2_7__1.zip includes Averages ribbon 2_7.ex4 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Dear Mladen
To avoid name protection, please change the name of this indicator since there is already version named 2_7 made by mrtools which included both display types and onfirstbar options her

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page823#comment_1810884 

the compressed file Averages ribbon 2_7__1.zip includes Averages ribbon 2_7.ex4 

Here is the version 2_8
Files:
yenPound
yenPound  
mladen:

Here is the version with the newest set of averages

it really looks similar to "peaks" indicator that was discussed in "something interesting" forum .
Nikki69
Nikki69  
mntiwana:

i applied Garrys template and added one line from my side (green/magenta),his set up is good,only the problem with bar and dots (from M15 TF) possibly will be shift their place,and second possible issue with number of trades,as to my opinion,when a trader is in lower/lowest TF,he must care about number of trades......a trader must look at past history how his/her set up is performing in all rest of different market situations.and at one single place/spot visually attractive set up does not means,it will be help you all time in future.

regards

tell me, please. what there indicators and what settings?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Nikki69:
tell me, please. what there indicators and what settings?

Nikki69

still problem exist,we can not locate/find posts that are referenced,so better solution at the moment,write thread name and post number for easy approach till developer solve it.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Nikki69

still problem exist,we can not locate/find posts that are referenced,so better solution at the moment,write thread name and post number for easy approach till developer solve it.

regards

Search feature is not working correctly. I have been told that the coming week it will be fixed
Nikki69
Nikki69  
mntiwana:

Nikki69

regards

Dear, Mntiwana

Page 833, Post 2016.05.26 #12485