Elite indicators :) - page 1263

mladen:

"un" is the renamed solar wind indicator

Non-repainting version of solar wind is Ehlers fisher transform (from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 )

One more?

Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to ajust the zones in that indicator?

Thanks.

D. 

Made adjustable zones.

mntiwana:

As per my understanding ........ line zone wise,yes ...... zone color filled wise,no.

so lines zones+colored filled zones,all two may move equally is a good choice if moderators can manage time for .

Hi Mntiwana

In your picture (post #12624, page 842) what indicators did you use to get the colored candles and the blue/red dots, and what were their settings?  Even better would be if you could post your template.  Would appreciate it if you could let us know, thanks :)

PippoInzaghi:

Hi Mntiwana

In your picture (post #12624, page 842) what indicators did you use to get the colored candles and the blue/red dots, and what were their settings?  Even better would be if you could post your template.  Would appreciate it if you could let us know, thanks :)

that is follow trend,template attached,but i don't think it is a good setup,just i was comparing gann with follow trend then you asked about cci woodie and i applied that too to check.

krelian99:
Un(1)-revers[whatever_version] just look for highs and lows. There is nothing you can change into nrp - and even you could, the indi would be completely different, not to say useless. What I don't understand, if it should be "very profitable" why change something at all?
Hi krelian99 I used this 2 indicators "Un" and" Kdj_arrows" for "trading live" and only problem is too match signals if is possible only one of this indicators change to make smalls  signals." Un" I see its not possible so tri with" KDj_arrows "...Thank you

mrtools:
Made adjustable zones.

Dearest MRTOOLS

so many thanks for your help,working perfect,appreciated.

regards

flox:
Hi krelian99 I used this 2 indicators "Un" and" Kdj_arrows" for "trading live" and only problem is too match signals if is possible only one of this indicators change to make smalls  signals." Un" I see its not possible so tri with" KDj_arrows "...Thank you

flox

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page842

Dearest Mladen

Thanks for your help,working perfect,appreciated.

regards

mntiwana:
that is follow trend,template attached,but i don't think it is a good setup,just i was comparing gann with follow trend then you asked about cci woodie and i applied that too to check.
Thanks for your response!  All the best :)

flox:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly modify this 2 greatest indicators : Un_arrow and KDJ_arrow. too first indicator make it no repainting(Un_arrow) and the second make smoother and with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....

KDJ can not be made smoother without significant lag addition
Reason: