Elite indicators :) - page 1262

nevar
nevar  
mladen:
Will try to see what we get :)

Mladen,

Have you had a time to get anything meaningful? 

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mladen:

Here is the version with usable filters (on price, on value and on both)

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly update this histo to have the same new features as well please?  thank you

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
PippoInzaghi:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly update this histo to have the same new features as well please?  thank you

Here is the upgraded version of histo version too

Files:
pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mladen:

Here is the upgraded version of histo version too

thank you very much for the quick reply and for the update.  cheers :)
flox
flox  

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly modify this 2 greatest indicators : Un_arrow and KDJ_arrow. too first indicator make it no repainting(Un_arrow) and the second make smoother and with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
flox:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly modify this 2 greatest indicators : Un_arrow and KDJ_arrow. too first indicator make it no repainting(Un_arrow) and the second make smoother and with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....

flox

I can not change the ex4

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mrtools:

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4

Hello,

would it be possible to ajust the zones in that indicator?

Thanks.

D. 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to ajust the zones in that indicator?

Thanks.

D. 

As per my understanding ........ line zone wise,yes ...... zone color filled wise,no.

so lines zones+colored filled zones,all two may move equally is a good choice if moderators can manage time for .

flox
flox  
flox:

Hi Mladen

Hi Mladen I have only this "Un "indicators  is very profitable indicators :  would it be possible to make it no repainting and addition arrows and alert ? And the second make it smoother  with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....
Files:
krelian99
krelian99  
flox:
Hi Mladen I have only this "Un "indicators  is very profitable indicators :  would it be possible to make it no repainting and addition arrows and alert ? And the second make it smoother  with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....
Un(1)-revers[whatever_version] just look for highs and lows. There is nothing you can change into nrp - and even you could, the indi would be completely different, not to say useless. What I don't understand, if it should be "very profitable" why change something at all?