Elite indicators :) - page 1262

PippoInzaghi:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly update this histo to have the same new features as well please?  thank you

Here is the upgraded version of histo version too

Files:

mladen:

Here is the upgraded version of histo version too

thank you very much for the quick reply and for the update.  cheers :)

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly modify this 2 greatest indicators : Un_arrow and KDJ_arrow. too first indicator make it no repainting(Un_arrow) and the second make smoother and with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....

Files:
Un_arrow.ex4  14 kb
KDJ.png  41 kb
un-arrow.png  33 kb

flox:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly modify this 2 greatest indicators : Un_arrow and KDJ_arrow. too first indicator make it no repainting(Un_arrow) and the second make smoother and with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....

flox

I can not change the ex4

mrtools:

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4

Hello,

would it be possible to ajust the zones in that indicator?

Thanks.

D. 

Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to ajust the zones in that indicator?

Thanks.

D. 

As per my understanding ........ line zone wise,yes ...... zone color filled wise,no.

so lines zones+colored filled zones,all two may move equally is a good choice if moderators can manage time for .

flox:

Hi Mladen

Hi Mladen I have only this "Un "indicators  is very profitable indicators :  would it be possible to make it no repainting and addition arrows and alert ? And the second make it smoother  with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....
Files:
Un(1).mq4  2 kb
un-revers.mq4  2 kb
KDJ.png  41 kb
un-arrow.png  33 kb

flox:
Hi Mladen I have only this "Un "indicators  is very profitable indicators :  would it be possible to make it no repainting and addition arrows and alert ? And the second make it smoother  with alert(kdj_arrows)?  Thank you....
Un(1)-revers[whatever_version] just look for highs and lows. There is nothing you can change into nrp - and even you could, the indi would be completely different, not to say useless. What I don't understand, if it should be "very profitable" why change something at all?

krelian99:
Un(1)-revers[whatever_version] just look for highs and lows. There is nothing you can change into nrp - and even you could, the indi would be completely different, not to say useless. What I don't understand, if it should be "very profitable" why change something at all?
"very profitable" based on first (and only) trade may be?

flox:

"un" is the renamed solar wind indicator

Non-repainting version of solar wind is Ehlers fisher transform (from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 )

Reason: