Elite indicators :) - page 1252

mrtools:
Potepote, think on that display was using a 5(but not sure) period adxvma with 50 pip bands.

Thank you for your quick response,

I displayed almost the same graphics. 

malden ? 

did you understand what imean ?

if yes and its hardly so thank you no problem ..

but if its easy to you please dont forget me ..

thank you very much . 

Raloveerteam007:

malden ? 

did you understand what imean ?

if yes and its hardly so thank you no problem ..

but if its easy to you please dont forget me ..

thank you very much . 

Please read my post that was posted ans an answer to your query

malden 

I have your answer in #12509

and i still waiting your answer  

Raloveerteam007:

malden 

I have your answer in #12509

and i still waiting your answer  

As I told : as far as I see you are looking fort a multi time frame indicator that alerts. Please use any multi time frame version of indicator of your choice for that and all will work.

All the best

NO YOU You didn't understand 

anyway thank you .,  

mntiwana:

it is when,when the original name of that indicator is changed ...... and this matter happens with only the versions that having renaming protection.not to all ....... try write proper original name then you will not get that warning.

for example,you can upload any of that indicator here, that is warning such problem for you.

regards

Please help, not installed

Raloveerteam007:

NO YOU You didn't understand 

anyway thank you .,  

Let me see : you want a "signal" when a 15 minute value shows a "signal" and when 1 minute "signal" is showing the same "signal" as the 15 minute "signal"

1. You are assuming that 15 minute signal is more stable and a;ways "older" than the 1 minute signal, which is wrong (try it out in runtime and see for yourself)
  2. Using combination of 2 time frames as a signal is introducing repainting "at a small door" - repainting with all its bad stuff, since you want a SIGNAL
  3. Yes, I did understand what you want, but that what you want will be exactly the same as if you use only the multi time frame signal in 99% of cases (try it out in runtime and check it for yourself)

Anyway, since I do not understand, does not matter, does it ? :):):)

mladen:

Let me see : you want a "signal" when a 15 minute value shows a "signal" and when 1 minute "signal" is showing the same "signal" as the 15 minute "signal"

1. You are assuming that 15 minute signal is more stable and a;ways "older" than the 1 minute signal, which is wrong (try it out in runtime and see for yourself)
  2. Using combination of 2 time frames as a signal is introducing repainting "at a small door" - repainting with all its bad stuff, since you want a SIGNAL
  3. Yes, I did understand what you want, but that what you want will be exactly the same as if you use only the multi time frame signal in 99% of cases (try it out in runtime and check it for yourself)

Anyway, since I do not understand, does not matter, does it ? :):):)

malden :)

I said from the beginning that my language is not good.

So maybe my words are not understood well. becouse me not you ..

I know what you said. I know that the signal M15 well be  late becouse its waiting to close the bar m15 . and someone think its repaint .... 

ijust say ineed the 1M signal gave me just what the Direction  signal in M15 ... IF buy than all signal on M1 well be buy and ignore the sell .. .. 

please . I didn't mean to bother you with my words. 

I just couldn't convey the idea that I want. 

sorry ...  

krelian99:

Wow, comparing M1 and M15 (15 candles!) and the wish to generate signals with a bad indicator.

What you don't see, mladen, mntiwana, me and many many other traders tried right that what you have in mind. We know exactly what you mean and can only say that it doesn't work - we also tried it (or have you thought you were the first with this idea?). They want to protect you from jumping into many medium loosing trades and same small wins - which burns your money and makes you frustrated. Trade it live on demo, don't believe the history of indicators in mtf mode (repaint mode). It looks like the Holy Grail, but actually it is the Holy Fail.

krelian99 .... 

again and again .. iknow what MR . malden and  MR .mntiwana they said .. and its not big issue for your minf if you think 1M AND 15M .. OR 5M WITH 15 ..or maype 15M & 30M

its not hard to know that .. ijust say explan like 1M & 15M .. ... maype 5M & 15M OR OTHER CHART ..  ( ITS IDEA AND MAYPE ITS FAIL OR ITS WELL BE GOOD FOR EVERY ONE )

and thank to all who need to protect me .. but I didn't need that really :) ... 

Reason: