Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 53

Jack1:
zigzag indicator is lag and repaint indicator. arrow seem moving.

If it is based on zigzag there is no difference

Mladen, TMA center is being used in other systems as a slope defining indi. As TMAC repaints when you re-initialize, can you recommend an indi that can be used in the same slope defining way that doesnt repaint. thnx Ron

mrtools:
Hi Mycobragoesfastr, added the price labels, know there's a better way of doing these, but havn't thought of it yet, every band needs a different uniqueId.

Hey Mr. Tools...thanks for editing this indicator with the prices...however, along those lines, instead of prices, could you please edit the indicator to where it gave pips from midline to the upper/lower channel lines instead...like the image.

Thanks,

jboz

Files:
picture1.jpg  229 kb

jbozman:
Hey Mr. Tools...thanks for editing this indicator with the prices...however, along those lines, instead of prices, could you please edit the indicator to where it gave pips from midline to the upper/lower channel lines instead...like the image.

Thanks,

jboz

Distance from middle line in that indicator is exactly the same for upper and lower band

mladen:
Distance from middle line in that indicator is exactly the same for upper and lower band

Thanks. When I moved the text box, the box shifted and hid the 66. I was lazy and didn't open up the text box. I was just using it as an example, BUT you are absolutely correct. The values are the same and should have been depicted that way.

I attached the indicator, too, though I'm sure it's not needed.

jbozman:
Thanks. When I moved the text box, the box shifted and hid the 66. I was lazy and didn't open up the text box. I was just using it as an example, BUT you are absolutely correct. The values are the same and should have been depicted that way.

I attached the indicator, too, though I'm sure it's not needed.

On more thing...if the pips can be turned on/off in the settings that would be great. Many of us using this awesome TMA by mladen use a couple instances of it on the same template and having multiple pip ranges would make a mess of the chart.

Thanks

ronemshoff:
Mladen, TMA center is being used in other systems as a slope defining indi. As TMAC repaints when you re-initialize, can you recommend an indi that can be used in the same slope defining way that doesnt repaint. thnx Ron

I modified this one. It is not repainted. But, threshold level may be not good at moment. Try.

Files:

Obfuscated, renamed TMA bands price_border.mq4

Files:

Why can't either of these downloaded TMA True mq4 folders be dragged onto the chart?

I'd appreciate a reply from anyone who can help.

Thanks

TEEAMTRADER

Hi mrtools

if can make TMAcentered Histo mtf to 4TF Indicators

thx a lot.

Reason: