Elite indicators :) - page 626

mrtools:
This is momentum of averages its mtf, with coloring on slope change, and is using divergence with divergence alerts.

Good afternoon MrTools

Could you please create a "horizontal histo bars" version of this "Momentum of Averages_Divergence_mtf+alerts" tool?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Good afternoon MrTools

Could you please create a "horizontal histo bars" version of this "Momentum of Averages_Divergence_mtf+alerts" tool?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

By the "horizontal histo bars" is it something like this?

mrtools:
By the "horizontal histo bars" is it something like this?

Hi MrTools

Spot on correct!! Thank you sincerely for the prompt service.

Regards

Sylvester

Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add an audible ALERT to my indicator please as it is - it comes from you with one change and that is the lines running through the candles during a cross-over. Feel free to touch it up if necessary.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add an audible ALERT to my indicator please as it is - it comes from you with one change and that is the lines running through the candles during a cross-over. Feel free to touch it up if necessary.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Going through that code and it needs a complete rewrite when multi time frame is concerned (it does not work properly in a multi time frame mode - the average (signal line) is all wrong that way). Ah, the old days when everything was good

mladen:
ValeoFX Going through that code and it needs a complete rewrite when multi time frame is concerned (it does not work properly in a multi time frame mode - the average (signal line) is all wrong that way). Ah, the old days when everything was good

Good morning Mladen,

I do not use any MTF applications in real time. This indicator works very well for me and I have not experienced any adverse signals either. We did not change the coding other than adding/extending the line crossing onto the candles. If that messed it up, I apologise unreservedly. It was not the intention.

Would appreciate hearing from you later today.

Again thank you for your shared expertise. Always much appreciated.

Success for today.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

I do not use any MTF applications in real time. This indicator works very well for me and I have not experienced any adverse signals either. We did not change the coding other than adding/extending the line crossing onto the candles. If that messed it up, I apologise unreservedly. It was not the intention.

Would appreciate hearing from you later today.

Again thank you for your shared expertise. Always much appreciated.

Success for today.

ValeoFX

Here is the version that has alerts and is just slightly changed (to show a line on the current bar too) all the rest is kept as it was in the original indicator

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is the version that has alerts and is just slightly changed (to show a line on the current bar too) all the rest is kept as it was in the original indicator

And as always, my sincerest appreciation and thanks.

Best wishes for continued success.

Hi Guys,

could u add alerts and arrows to this please (zero-line and level(s) cross)....

for level cross, could you have the alert fire when the value REVERTS back towards zero from beyond the level? Thanks so much!

Odysseus

Files:

odysseus11:
Hi Guys,

could u add alerts and arrows to this please (zero-line and level(s) cross)....

for level cross, could you have the alert fire when the value REVERTS back towards zero from beyond the level? Thanks so much!

Odysseus

Odysseus

Here you go.

Alerts, arrows on zero cross as well as on levels cross added

Reason: