Elite indicators :) - page 1192

So,I'm not surprised, on my other computer, which is windows 7 - there is no problem.

But with windows 10 - the problem persists.

If Mladen know the solution - it is will be a miracle

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the explanation. As far as i know xo indicator is a kind of a step chart indicator so i assume belongs to the family of step indicators.

Can you please add the average, average median body, trend biased price and most importantly high/low and open/close Price Types that we have in the attached stepma averages 4_11 indicator to the attached xo 2.01 indicator? Thank you as always!

mladen:

mandagozu81

That "prices" can be used only in specific indicators that are using multiple prices in some cases. For example stochastic and some step indicators allow that. But others simple can not use more than one price and for that reason they can not use those price combinations

Dear Mladen,

I checked the price list of the previously attached StepMA averages indicator and some other StepMA indicators coded by you.

I found out that there are 2 types of prices "high/low" & "open/close" prices that only exist in some of the StepMa indicators.

I download all the new elite indicators with the updated 20plus price types, but only some StepMA indicators have these above mentioned 2 price types.

Can you explain me how these price types are calculated? Thank you as always.

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the explanation. As far as i know xo indicator is a kind of a step chart indicator so i assume belongs to the family of step indicators.

Can you please add the average, average median body, trend biased price and most importantly high/low and open/close Price Types that we have in the attached stepma averages 4_11 indicator to the attached xo 2.01 indicator? Thank you as always!

Dear Mladen,

I checked the price list of the previously attached StepMA averages indicator and some other StepMA indicators coded by you.

I found out that there are 2 types of prices "high/low" & "open/close" prices that only exist in some of the StepMa indicators.

I download all the new elite indicators with the updated 20plus price types, but only some StepMA indicators have these above mentioned 2 price types.

Can you explain me how these price types are calculated? Thank you as always.

mandagozu81

Please check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

It is explained there why some indicators can use those additional prices and why some others can not

Hi, maladen, mrtools,

would you please creat histo version for this indicator

thanks

thierryrsi_cci_2_amp_alerts_2.mq4

mrtools:

Talaat E, added the zero cross lines.

macd_averages_tape__lines.ex4

Thank you Mr. Tool... Thats a great tool, my approach in the moment is scalping at M1 with EURUSD... and its hard, but with that works really much more good.

Double stochastic RSI (metatrader 4 version) : double_stochastic_rsi.mq4

GADEY:
Hi, maladen, mrtools,

would you please creat histo version for this indicator

thanks

thierryrsi_cci_2_amp_alerts_2.mq4

GADEY

Here you go : thierry_rsi_cci_histo.mq4

Files:

mladen:

GADEY

Here you go : thierry_rsi_cci_histo.mq4

Thank you thank u very much

Dear Mladen and Mrtool,

Please will you add two Osma in one separate window like this image

Files:
crude_oilm1.png  29 kb

Macd averages tape + lines.ex4 or Macd averages tape.ex4

mrtools or mladen, can this be made mtf? Thanks.

Reason: