Indicator that take an account impact news showing not to trade ?

Hi,

I'm looking for an indicator that show on the charts when don't trade because impact and major news occurring. Reliable indicator.

Avoiding news time when trading. This is for short time less than 5 min.

Thanks in advance !

floalma:

Hi,

I'm looking for an indicator that show on the charts when don't trade because impact and major news occurring. Reliable indicator.

Avoiding news time when trading. This is for short time less than 5 min.

Thanks in advance !
Easy : don't trade US 8:30 and 10:00 AM

@nbtrading

I'm living in Europe:

About 8:30, I suppose it's NY  city time, right ?

If yes, this is about the opening of US stock exchange and the closing of Europe.

But I was talking about impact news and major news. I wish a symbol on the chart that's telling me that I must avoiding trading at that time.

Do you understand my request ?

I think this indicator is what I have in mind. It says on days with FOMC and NFP news don't trade the whole day.

Better is to take a look every morning what news will come this day. investing.com has a nice calender and some other usefull stuff like a pip value calculator.

krelian99:

I think this indicator is what I have in mind. It says on days with FOMC and NFP news don't trade the whole day.

Better is to take a look every morning what news will come this day. investing.com has a nice calender and some other usefull stuff like a pip value calculator.

Could you please post a screenshot ? Thanks in advance.

I installed in the indicators folder but it doesn't work.

floalma:
I installed in the indicators folder but it doesn't work.

The text on the right. It's for the indicator folder, then refresh your indicator list with right click on it.

The best thing to do would be to plot verticals on the chart on the time zones of the news announcements.

@krelian99:

Thanks for the screenshot !  Anyway, this is not the kind of news alert I wanted. I would need a symbol on the candles in any time frame.

Any others news indicators ?

Here is one

@

@ace2e4:

This is a headlines tickets, it doesn't meet my requirement: "I would need a symbol on the candles in any time frame."

PS: Also with old news, so that, I can check it the impact on the candles.

Reason: