Elite indicators :) - page 1163

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

A wonderful and pretty fooling around news,are you planing to pack all these adaptive averages (134) in one single pack gradually,do we extend our bags too.:)....and after having 134 do we still needs feel missing for recursive.

which one of your adaptive formula,you choose to apply,if same for all........thanks for happy good news.

regards

mntiwana

I think that I explained poorly :

- There is 34 averages type

- each can be regular, double smoothed, adaptive and adaptive double smoothed

- and that is how we get 134 averages (since recursive moving trend line can not be adaptive - the adaptive and adaptive double smoothed recursive trend line will not exist)

So, as an example for sma, we are going to have

- sma

- double smoothed sma

- adaptive sma

- adaptive double smoothed sma

Right now solving some issues on short calculating periods for some kinds, but the works is near the end (at the moment only Ahrens ma is having issues), and it will be posted as soon as all are solved

krelian99:
Ah, ok. What to the holy grail, 134 MAs? Some of them should be really interesting. Poor Wulong and poor Mntiwana

oh yes,we must wait impatiently but wolung cames here silently,i know,;) and you forgot poor timmy,so poor and stuck at one point since 3 months,when there are a numbers of way ,you can go through.

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so many thanks for these two cute new itrend and velocity indicators,looking pretty.:)

can you plz manage time for applying this VHF to trend direction force index smooth 4_2,if possible.

regards

Mntiwana, don't think i have the source code for it, or at least I can't find it in my files.

mrtools

any version bar for the T3 velocity ? in post 11621

thanks.

mladen:

mntiwana

I think that I explained poorly :

- There is 34 averages type

- each can be regular, double smoothed, adaptive and adaptive double smoothed

- and that is how we get 134 averages (since recursive moving trend line can not be adaptive - the adaptive and adaptive double smoothed recursive trend line will not exist)

So, as an example for sma, we are going to have

- sma

- double smoothed sma

- adaptive sma

- adaptive double smoothed sma

Right now solving some issues on short calculating periods for some kinds, but the works is near the end (at the moment only Ahrens ma is having issues), and it will be posted as soon as all are solved

Deareat MLADEN,

thanks to explain and i understand exact,if i remember,once wolung described,how he was going to use more than 20 indicators from one single indicator.

of course it is a big offer and tremendous flexibility that we can use 34 MAs in 134 super attractive way,is not a gift of spring season,:).

thanks to your expert hands and genius head.

regards

mrtools:
Mntiwana, don't think i have the source code for it, or at least I can't find it in my files.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thanks for early response,i hope MLADEN will be help us,....4_1 and 4_2 are the last versions in ex4.

regards

Raloveer:
mrtools

any version bar for the T3 velocity ? in post 11621

thanks.

Ralovee, do you mean an on chart bars version or a bar histogram type?

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thanks for early response,i hope MLADEN will be help us,....4_1 and 4_2 are the last versions in ex4.

regards

Mntiwana, added the vhf.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_3.ex4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the vhf.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_3.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

man you are awesome,so kind of you for to help me in a early responsive way,let me play with it.;).

my keen regards

for the best kind man

mrtools ..

chart bars version ...

thank you ..

Reason: