Elite indicators :) - page 1347

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Dimi

We can not, sorry. That way of drawing indicators is not available in metatrader

mladen:

Dimi

We can not, sorry. That way of drawing indicators is not available in metatrader 

That's ok. Thank you for the reply. 

Out of all the great indicators on Forex TSD throughout the years, I really would like to ask you which one do you use in your trading? I mean, if you had to chose just one indicator out of all the ones you've coded, which one would be your bread and butter indicator?

If I had to guess, I think your favourite is Chaos Visual 1.4!
bayuveneo
bayuveneo  
mladen:

Here is this one first (usual set of 3 filter types)

Thanks so much mr Mladen :)
Would you please add "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too ?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bayuveneo:
Thanks so much mr Mladen :)
Would you please add "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too ?

Here is the "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too

bayuveneo
bayuveneo  
mladen:

Here is the "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too

Thank you again, mr Mladen
You're the best mql coder, I really appreciate your help :)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bayuveneo:
Thank you again, mr Mladen
You're the best mql coder, I really appreciate your help :)

Well, something we disagree on :)

The version from previous post has an error (in multi time frame or multi symbol mode it will not work). This version corrects it (now tested it and all is OK with this version as it can be seen on the example picture). Also some esthetic changes made

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:

The version from previous post has an error (in multi time frame or multi symbol mode it will not work). This version corrects it (now tested it and all is OK with this version as it can be seen on the example picture). Also some esthetic changes made

What exact settings did you use?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sebastianK:
What exact settings did you use?
Filter 3 on price, using adxvma. All the rest is default
bayuveneo
bayuveneo  
mladen:

Oww..i didn't realize it
Thanks for that, mr Mladen  :)
Btw, is it possible to built dynamic momentum oscilator using CCI in calculation instead of rsi or stochastic ?
sorry for requesting too much at a time :)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bayuveneo:
Oww..i didn't realize it
Thanks for that, mr Mladen  :)
Btw, is it possible to built dynamic momentum oscilator using CCI in calculation instead of rsi or stochastic ?
sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

The part about the "best coder" is what we do not agree upon :)

Anyway, here is a version that uses cci for dynamic momentum oscillator. Try it out (example is suing all defaults, except it is using adxvma for smoothing, not the ema)

bayuveneo
bayuveneo  
mladen:

The part about the "best coder" is what we do not agree upon :)

Anyway, here is a version that uses cci for dynamic momentum oscillator. Try it out (example is suing all defaults, except it is using adxvma for smoothing, not the ema)

I'm sorry about that, mr Mladen
You really was kindly person :)

Mr Mladen
Thanks for early response and adding my request with complete set of accessories :)
If you please, could you manage time for add "Momentum pinball (experiment) fl 1.4" with some kind of filtering method to remove some false/short signals ?